Page 111 of 143 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2138

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    This is great news. I hope he leaves right away
    #ThruNThru

@TonyWebeck : Contrary to previous reports and Wikipedia, Souths winger John Olive has not signed with the Titans for 2017. Remains player of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    @TonyWebeck : Contrary to previous reports and Wikipedia, Souths winger John Olive has not signed with the Titans for 2017. Remains player of interest.
    omg
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

wat

Well that will send a few into meltdown. While I trust those on here who have followed his career more closely than I have, I would rather be signing blokes who have already highly achieved at NRL level, mixed with the development of our own young blokes.

Hurrell while not consistent and not the best defender he can score tries and is a type to put a few bums on seats. He would be a quality signing if that happens.

So in 111 pages of talk, who have we signed? (Other than McQueen) and I mean actually signed, not some train and trial contract.

Hurrells agent has been the larger part of the problem, the guys a clown and manages a number of the Warrior U20's, Hurrell is the biggest name in his stable.

Hurrells agent has tried to demand that he gets picked for first grade in the past when the coaches have dropped him, his other tactic is to start up rumor that Hurrell is off to another club, or Hurrell is off to Rugby Union.

Seems to have settled down after Warriors Ceo Jim Doyle called Hurrells bluff by inviting him to look elsewhere.

Hurrells come back from the off season in tremendous shape for the first time in his career.

This weekends trial V the Dragons sees Hurrell missing out on the run on side (named on the bench) adding fuel to more speculation about his future.

The Warriors don't need him anymore to be fair, they have a very similar player in Solomone Kata. It will be interesting to see what Hurrell does, he is the one choosing to stay at the Warriors, if he wants out they will release him.

Hes apparently on about 450-500k

FFS
    #ThruNThru

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    Hurrells agent has been the larger part of the problem, the guys a clown and manages a number of the Warrior U20's, Hurrell is the biggest name in his stable.

Hurrells agent has tried to demand that he gets picked for first grade in the past when the coaches have dropped him, his other tactic is to start up rumor that Hurrell is off to another club, or Hurrell is off to Rugby Union.

Seems to have settled down after Warriors Ceo Jim Doyle called Hurrells bluff by inviting him to look elsewhere.

Hurrells come back from the off season in tremendous shape for the first time in his career.

This weekends trial V the Dragons sees Hurrell missing out on the run on side (named on the bench) adding fuel to more speculation about his future.

The Warriors don't need him anymore to be fair, they have a very similar player in Solomone Kata. It will be interesting to see what Hurrell does, he is the one choosing to stay at the Warriors, if he wants out they will release him.

Hes apparently on about 450-500k
    Thanks mate. I thought that this is the case with Hurrell.

I'm just waiting till the month of March to come around to see what centre we are linked to. Has to be a Sydney clubs turn again that month. ;-).
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Thanks mate. I thought that this is the case with Hurrell.

I'm just waiting till the month of March to come around to see what centre we are linked to. Has to be a Sydney clubs turn again that month. ;-).
    my bet is Tim Simona or John Folau
    Last edited by TitanSam; 18-02-16 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    So in 111 pages of talk, who have we signed? (Other than McQueen) and I mean actually signed, not some train and trial contract.
    for 2016?

Zeb Taia
    Ash Taylor
    Tyrone Roberts
    David Shillington
    Nathan Friend

my bet is Tim Simona or John Folau
    Pick one, any one. Then next week pick someone else.
    I look at our side and think we have decent forwards (without any great star quality) and potential in the halves. The backs are just scary to look at as a list and just make me more resentful of Scott Clark (and Roberts for trying to say he was keen on staying when that clearly was not the case). Then I listen to Talkin Sport today when they were summarising the Titans and think the bookies have it right when they have us at 250/1 which is 100 points worse than the next worse. Despite that I am hoping that we have a good year with injuries and will surprise a few but the first few weeks will not necessarily make us but it could break us. We have a very favourable start and if we are winless after 4 rounds the season will be a disaster. But, please no talk of a development year, I am past them.

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    This is great news. I hope he leaves right away
    Actually considering how vital the makeup of the bench will be with the reduced interchange this year I think he is a very handy player to have in the 17. Can cover (9,7,6).

Titanic marketing strategy following:

C'mon you pussies, register for our Fantasy and Tipping comps and ... ya friggin' sheilas!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.