Page 77 of 143 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2138

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    I just disagree our fullback options are good enough to be competing in the top 8. Hoffman doesn't know how to pass which is almost a requirement for fullbacks these days (not crucial if they are an outstanding runner). He's a quality winger and centre though.

And the guy who I think will start in the fullback jersey is Zillman... Do I need to go on?

Definitely agree with developing some of our talent but that won't happen overnight.
    You're harping-on about a position in the squad that least worries Henry.

The position is fine, the timeframe for an up and comer to prove himself is fine...
    Last edited by teke; 09-01-16 at 12:54 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Hearing from a bulldog fanatic that the Titans have tabled an official offer to Lloyd perrett only rumour at this stage but the source seems to find out a lot of happenings within the Bulldogs

- - - Updated - - -

Adrian Proszenko also tweeting that the Titans have tabled a lucrative three year offer

@proshenks- BREAKING: @GCTitans have tabled a lucrative three-year offer for unwanted Bulldogs forward Lloyd Perrett.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    @proshenks- BREAKING: @GCTitans have tabled a lucrative three-year offer for unwanted Bulldogs forward Lloyd Perrett.
    Such a shame that in any story about potential signings the word "unwanted" appears. It would be great if we actually signed a player that is wanted.

From the Mole as well.

BREAKING: @GCTitans close to signing @SeaEagles prop Josh @Starlo33 Starling
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Would be great to pick both of those up to add some depth to our forward pack. Now all we need is a centre.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Which one would we rather sign? I haven't seen much of either of them to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Which one would we rather sign? I haven't seen much of either of them to be honest.
    Both would be good and would help fill the 25. Starling is more experienced and isn't slow but Perrett is a big unit. Haven't seen much of Perrett either.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

starling is a hard runner-
    loyd perret bit of an x factor plays a bit like big sam kasiano-- big strong and offfload
    thats about all i know
    both would need to lose a few kg's for new interchange rule i would imagine

I Hope we get both but if we are confined to choosing then I would probably chase after Starling. Also wouldn't mind giving Brenton Lawrence a look in either. I wonder how "Lucrative" this Lloyd perrett deal is because i would rather offer a lucrative amount to Michael Jennings whos set to leave the roosters and can actually play in a position we are sorely lacking depth.

Junior

Starling is a decent but Perrett is a very good get imo. Wasnt getting much minutes at the Dogs but has huge upside and still very young especially for a prop.

You want Perrett. Signing Lloyd will go a long way in securing Kane for the long-term too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDB View Post
    Starling is a decent but Perrett is a very good get imo. Wasnt getting much minutes at the Dogs but has huge upside and still very young especially for a prop.
    I have no doubt perett is good im only worried about this "lucrative" offer. We need to spend money where we need it and i think our forward pack is looking pretty good, especially if Bird and McQueen find their form.
    Also hearing that Zilly's gonna be named our captain. Don't personally believe it yet but at the rate we are going at its between him or Birdy. Still reckon Friendy should have, one of the true ( somewhat forgotten) legends of our club.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    You want Perrett. Signing Lloyd will go a long way in securing Kane for the long-term too.
    How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I have no doubt perett is good im only worried about this "lucrative" offer. We need to spend money where we need it and i think our forward pack is looking pretty good, especially if Bird and McQueen find their form.
    Also hearing that Zilly's gonna be named our captain. Don't personally believe it yet but at the rate we are going at its between him or Birdy. Still reckon Friendy should have, one of the true ( somewhat forgotten) legends of our club.

- - - Updated - - -

How so?
    They're close mates

This is the one thing I remember about Starling. His cover tackle on Jake Mamo was awesome. I love seeing the big fellas in full flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLyiR5tpA8c