Page 141 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2138

Not the right place for this but check out Trent Robinsons press conference after their game against the Dragons. At least a rich club can afford to say what every coach or fan of the game is thinking.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-...601b348d1e492d

Also in watching this game I hope we chase hard for Rein.

Referring back to the presser, I'm glad Robinson isn't making excuses and admits that they lost that game when their game plan was to bomb the wingers the entire 80mins. He obviously missed our failed attempt when working on his game plan.

in the aftermath of that loss, did anyone catch how far offisde they were on our FG attempt? was crazy. should have been a penalty every day.

I think we have the same sort of thing with Maxwell we never seem to do any good with his calls
    But not much we can do about it just write in here and hope the coaches can get together and work it all out with the bunker
    To be honest the bunker is not consistent with the ruling

Now back to who we should sign up I would be keen on a swap with Tuiamave from HULL and for Hoffman just putting it out there
    I think Knight never really gave Tuiamave a good go could be a decent FB for not paying overs for him
    I also think we need our U/20 to play in the right positions like so far i think they have had 3 FB so how can 1 guy come up the ranks as a FB and know how to talk and set defense in the Nrl when they not get it in the U/20
    I like the look at GL at FB but I dont think he has played there this year Robert_Davis is a right wing for me but now is playing FB
    and same as BK look better on the wing then a centre
    So can some-one tell me why they do that beside injuries

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Not the right place for this but check out Trent Robinsons press conference after their game against the Dragons. At least a rich club can afford to say what every coach or fan of the game is thinking.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-...601b348d1e492d

Also in watching this game I hope we chase hard for Rein.

Referring back to the presser, I'm glad Robinson isn't making excuses and admits that they lost that game when their game plan was to bomb the wingers the entire 80mins. He obviously missed our failed attempt when working on his game plan.
    I thought the Rooster were hard done by. The stats show that the Roosters and us have had the most penalties over the last few years and I think we are so hardly treated by the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    I think we have the same sort of thing with Maxwell we never seem to do any good with his calls
    But not much we can do about it just write in here and hope the coaches can get together and work it all out with the bunker
    To be honest the bunker is not consistent with the ruling

Now back to who we should sign up I would be keen on a swap with Tuiamave from HULL and for Hoffman just putting it out there
    I think Knight never really gave Tuiamave a good go could be a decent FB for not paying overs for him
    I also think we need our U/20 to play in the right positions like so far i think they have had 3 FB so how can 1 guy come up the ranks as a FB and know how to talk and set defense in the Nrl when they not get it in the U/20
    I like the look at GL at FB but I dont think he has played there this year Robert_Davis is a right wing for me but now is playing FB
    and same as BK look better on the wing then a centre
    So can some-one tell me why they do that beside injuries
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    No
    cmon mate this tuiamave sounds like a gun

Tuiamave never really got a good shot but was very rocks and diamonds ... the reason the 20's don't get selected in their rightful positions is because it's been a club legacy through the grades forever.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

This is a young player I would love to grab for our team. 20 year old Charlie Taylor can play fullback, centre and wing and can play either side of the field. He has been wasted at the Roosters now playing cup ( Wyong ) and I have been told he wants out quickly before June 30 this year ( off contract at the end of the year ). Is one of the quickest and fastest in the game, tough, strong player as well. Played Australian Schoolboys with Davis, NSW Schoolboys rugby rep twice and Aust beach sprint champion. When he gets the ball he scores, a great finisher

https://youtu.be/ePuy7KeEKiw
    Last edited by TKO; 26-04-16 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    This is a young player I would love to grab for our team. 20 year old Charlie Taylor can play fullback, centre and wing and can play either side of the field. He has been wasted at the Roosters now playing cup ( Wyong ) and I have been told he wants out quickly before June 30 this year ( off contract at the end of the year ). Is one of the quickest and fastest in the game, tough, strong player as well. Played Australian Schoolboys with Davis, NSW Schoolboys rugby rep twice and Aust beach sprint champion. When he gets the ball he scores, a great finisher

I think he's been mentioned here before. He looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    When he gets the ball he scores

Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    cmon mate this tuiamave sounds like a gun

I watched Tuiamave in NSW Cup for two seasons at the Knights, and he is very very over rated. He only cracked 1st grade there because of injuries.

If we signed him, I'll tell you now, he would not get out of the Burleigh Bears squad.

First Grader

Tui who is a 5/8 is slower than all of our front rowers and does not have the ball skills to compensate.

Hurrell pre June 30 transfer rumour keeps gathering momentum.

Rumours of Seggy not being at the Panthers next year seem almost guaranteed. Rumours are that Tyrone Peachey won't be there either. We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Hurrell pre June 30 transfer rumour keeps gathering momentum.

Rumours of Seggy not being at the Panthers next year seem almost guaranteed. Rumours are that Tyrone Peachey won't be there either. We can only hope.
    Apparently on Hurrells social media he posted something that may have been hinting towards a release but he took it down.

Every time Gus is asked about Seggy on Twitter he doesn't say that they'll definitely keep him like he does with Mansour.

Where's the Peachey rumour from mate? If (I haven't seen us linked to Peachey anywhere) we could somehow get all three we'd be looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Apparently on Hurrells social media he posted something that may have been hinting towards a release but he took it down.

Every time Gus is asked about Seggy on Twitter he doesn't say that they'll definitely keep him like he does with Mansour.

Where's the Peachey rumour from mate? If (I haven't seen us linked to Peachey anywhere) we could somehow get all three we'd be looking good.
    Nah, I'm just saying Peachey is on the outers and probably leaving. No link to us but it would be cool.