Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2138

Sarginson could just be a depth signing? to force some competition. English players normally take a couple of years to really settle, but by then they are back in england

Neither of the Raiders Poms took more than an off-season, nor the Burgers. There are plenty of athletic, quality Poms who just need an off-season to step up ... I wouldn't write Sarginson off. Our young blokes also need as much time as we can give them. I totally agree with comments in other threads ... 2016 feels like we have finally turned the corner.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

With Moseley failing to step up, do you think we should abandon our plans for him and go after James Segeyaro??

Moseley isn't a basket case but Segeyaro is a star.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Moseley isn't a basket case but Segeyaro is a star.
    With a improving forward pack Segs could really dig in behind them giving us the spark from the bench
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Mitch Rein/80min Elijah Taylor/back up off the bench Jazz Tevaga/back up and only young got big future I would look at these 3 for the hooker role next year and I would not re-sign Srama Mosley Mortimer as for FB the only 1 of contract at the end of the year is Coots or Milford (but Broncos not let him go) James Segeyaro Nathan Peats are also of contract but to me are to injure prone Mead is also up for contract and really does deserved to be re-signed as always been good player for us Leivaha Pulu Nathaniel Peteru Nathan Davis should also be re-signed Anthony Don Lachlan Burr I am only 50/50 with re-signing Jeff Lynch also not sure as i never seen him play

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    Mitch Rein/80min
    Elijah Taylor/back up off the bench
    Jazz Tevaga/back up and only young got big future I would look at these 3 for the hooker role next year and I would not re-sign Srama Mosley Mortimer
    as for FB the only 1 of contract at the end of the year is Coote or Milford (but Broncos not let him go)
    James Segeyaro and Nathan Peats are also of contract but to me are to injure prone
    Mead is also up for contract and really does deserved to be re-signed as always been good player for us
    Leivaha Pulu, Nathaniel Peteru, Nathan Davis should also be re-signed, while Anthony Don, Lachlan Burr I am only 50/50 with re-signing. Jeff Lynch also not sure as i never seen him play
    for everyone's sanity

Sorry DavidBouveng I not up with all the educated ways to write it but thanks for the tip I will try harder next time.

just playing mate. good to have u on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Really happy with this move myself.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll have to start watching some Wigan games. Lets try keep the reporting up on how he is going....

Never seen him play, but interested to see what he has got. The only thing that concerns me is, forwards from the uk league have done well in the nrl over the years, but I can't recall any decent backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by tamwe-LG View Post
    Never seen him play, but interested to see what he has got. The only thing that concerns me is, forwards from the uk league have done well in the nrl over the years, but I can't recall any decent backs.
    I think more than anything with today's signing we are adding some more depth to our backline. With Hurrell still a chance and with the hopeful end of the zillman saga Im hoping with some additional new signings new signings for 2017 and our juniors coming through that I dare say we may finally have some "depth" and that potentially in 2017 we will have players fighting for spots and a 'best 17' taking the field. Havent been in this position for a looooooong time
    Last edited by 5 Year Contract; 30-03-16 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I think more than anything with today's signing we are adding some more depth to our backline. With Hurrell still a chance and with the hopeful end of the zillman saga Im hoping with some additional new signings new signings for 2017 and our juniors coming through that I dare say we may finally have some "depth" and that potentially in 2017 we will have players fighting for spots and a 'best 17' taking the field. Havent been in this position for a looooooong time
    Agree with all that 5 Year although I am thinking our depth is generally ok now and that what we really need is some class. Obviously class players are scarce but I reckon a class FB, centre and at least one forward (probably two with a hooker included) is what we need now if such players come on to the market. Not sure Hurrell fits that bill.