Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2138

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    munster incredibly strong, great player-- source? (dopamine)
    Saw it on 9 news on Thursday. They were saying that we put up a large offer and the storm can't match. So he's weighing up his options. Any inside word from anyone in the know?

any web link or something?

Anything that moves Hoffman to at least the wing but preferably to another club is fine by me.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

can we get that guy who forged JR's contract to do the paperwork for Sargison? we might not need him.

olive didnt get much space tonight, but his class is apparent, with GL and Davis up his clacker.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    can we get that guy who forged JR's contract to do the paperwork for Sargison? we might not need him.

olive didnt get much space tonight, but his class is apparent, with GL and Davis up his clacker.
    Agreed. Olive's defence in the games he played has Been excellent wether it was chasing down Gagai, Keeping Simona at bay or holding onto Papa or Croker when otherwise our centres would've let go. I also love how today and against the Tigers his charges at the line (which won us the game tonight).

Davis has been great and GL carved in 20's hopefully he gets the promotion to QCUP soon.

Definitely we shouldn't be going after Hurrell and Sarginson is apparently very average in ESL. I'd rather persist with these younger blokes whose every capable of NRL
    Last edited by TitanSam; 26-03-16 at 08:14 PM.

From The games I have seen from Sarginson this Yr, he's been alright filling in at FB and has been solid just like Olive has.

I'd still welcome Hurrel any day, def over Hoff
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Not interested in Hurrell.

Whether by design or luck i like where we are heading. Experience, hard working forward pack with young superstar halves and some young talent in the backline.

Dont know about Sarginson signing but watched the 20s today and GL looks class. Real impressive for a young kid.

As has been rumoured, Cameron Munster is a big name player i would be chasing hard. If we could offer him big $ which Storm may not be able to match, that would be a massive signing.

Backline next year of -

Munster
    Mead
    Olive
    Sarginson/ Hoffman
    McDonald
    Taylor
    Elgey

Got some young talent in the forwards too. Paasi, Pulu, Peteru and Boyle and Bernard looked good in 20s too.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 26-03-16 at 09:20 PM.

i think most of it is design. we would have wished for some bigger signings, but we got on with astute buys and good coaching to field a competitive team.

a few people who were death riding when we couldn't get a big name and had us as bottom three can come in and start saying they misjudged Henry and Co any time now.

i think most of it is design. we would have wished for some bigger signings, but we got on with astute buys and good coaching to field a competitive team.

a few people who were death riding when we couldn't get a big name and had us as bottom three can come in and start saying they misjudged Henry and Co any time now.
    Yeh, great start to the year. Trying not to look too far ahead. Our 3 wins have been Knights, Tigers and Raiders. At the start of the season i thought Tigers and Knights might battle it out for spoon. Mind you, Tigers were in hot form and Raiders undefeated in first 3. Can only beat the opponents we come up against. Bigger challenges ahead though, starting next Friday.

Real tests will come when our depth is tested due to injuries, but i am really impressed with our fitness levels. Paasi and James pRticularly look really fit. Even back in the trials we wwere finishing over the top of teams, and have seen that in the regular season the last 2 weeks.

Maybe some are still searching for Prince & Fartright to make a come back , Hurrell would be great to add alongside Sarginson,Olive,McDonald & co to go with Don ..... , this backlne will be an excitement Mach given the chance with a fantastic forward leading the way.pack
    #itaintweaktospeak

The Titans finishing position is far from settled, even Carty has won 6 or so early games in a season.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    The Titans finishing position is far from settled, even Carty has won 6 or so early games in a season.
    not mentioning finishing position at all.

even when we were 5-1 that year we knew we were bad and not playing well... but this year there is some signs of life and signs of good recruitment, good coaching, good attitude.

not mentioning finishing position at all.

even when we were 5-1 that year we knew we were bad and not playing well... but this year there is some signs of life and signs of good recruitment, good coaching, good attitude.

I don't really care where we finish as long as it's not 16th but choke on this I think we will challenge for the lower position In the 8 with a forward pack that will be feared before this season is out
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I don't really care where we finish as long as it's not 16th but choke on this I think we will challenge for the lower position In the 8 with a forward pack that will be feared before this season is out
    This feared forward pack will need Friend playing a bulk of the season leading from the front.

A massive ask for a old man, he'll probably have you behind him whipping him
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

This feared forward pack will need Friend playing a bulk of the season leading from the front.

A massive ask for a old man, he'll probably have you behind him whipping him
    I have been speaking with him today & he was rested , there is zero problems with him it was just to give Mosely a chance to show something (which I think he failed badly), next Friday is the game many senior players have been waiting for...BBT
    #itaintweaktospeak