Page 129 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2138
    Junior

I posted a brief article in the Zillman thread but on that issue is anyone aware whether he is training etc?
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    I hope we are approaching Valentine Holmes. We have a fullback position for him.
    I would throw Coote in there as well.

Salary cap woes again for Parramatta Eels which is putting strain on Corey Norman re-signing

http://www.zerotackle.com/salary-cap...oFz9IPGIduL.97

It is most likely they will flick Watmough to keep Norman, but we should still have a dig at him.

I like the idea of him playing fullback and can back up in the halves, also a big fan of Lachlan Coote think he is one of the best positional players in the game

Hey Coots and Holmes are good FB for sure Holmes a bit unknown there but sure he could handle it I would throw money at the Trbojevic brothers Jake could replace Bird at lock when he goes and Tom is a FB wasted on the wing and would be great to get this 1 back on Manly

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Salary cap woes again for Parramatta Eels which is putting strain on Corey Norman re-signing

http://www.zerotackle.com/salary-cap...oFz9IPGIduL.97

It is most likely they will flick Watmough to keep Norman, but we should still have a dig at him.

I like the idea of him playing fullback and can back up in the halves, also a big fan of Lachlan Coote think he is one of the best positional players in the game
    Norman is a decent player but I think we've got our halves sorted moving forward.

Norman is a decent player but I think we've got our halves sorted moving forward.
    I was thinking more ball playing fullback, like he was playing at parra in 2014/15.

But gives us just some extra depth in the halves.

I hope we are approaching Valentine Holmes. We have a fullback position for him.
    I'd be super keen for a player swap, mead for Holmes.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I like Holmes, I would go for Holmes, Ethan Lowe & Segeyaro. Get all 3 and we look awesome for 2017. (+ Re-sign Mead)

Not a fan of Norman although I do support us paying for 3 halves each season (Next season of Elgey, Taylor and Roberts is perfect)
    No to Coote, would be like re-signing Zillman again. The players in that Cowboys team make him look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    I like Holmes, I would go for Holmes, Ethan Lowe & Segeyaro. Get all 3 and we look awesome for 2017. (+ Re-sign Mead)

Not a fan of Norman although I do support us paying for 3 halves each season (Next season of Elgey, Taylor and Roberts is perfect)
    No to Coote, would be like re-signing Zillman again. The players in that Cowboys team make him look good.
    Agree, Cows, Storm are high functioning units and their players benefit
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

SHOOSH: Which player with very little NRL experience signed with a rival club for a whopping $350,000 a season? And he's winger.

You don't reckon this Olive?

leva lee?............

wouldnt be olive... he just signed

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    Hey Coots and Holmes are good FB for sure Holmes a bit unknown there but sure he could handle it I would throw money at the Trbojevic brothers Jake could replace Bird at lock when he goes and Tom is a FB wasted on the wing and would be great to get this 1 back on Manly
    would love coote or Val - was it Henry that signed coote? or had he left already?

i think you would have better chance of getting the johns bros from newcastle in mid 90's or ricky and laurie from Raiders in 90's before you pry these two from Manly. they would never ever let it happen. Brookie would be burnt down

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    SHOOSH: Which player with very little NRL experience signed with a rival club for a whopping $350,000 a season? And he's winger.

You don't reckon this Olive?
    Clint Gutherson? he left Manly, was a pretty hot junior, and Parra arent known for astute cap management lately...

also we have been staunch in not overpaying players also

the thing with the trbojevics is you have to ask yourself is buying them just to hurt Manly right for our cap. Would i want them, of course, but Manly would make it very hard for us to buy them. I'd rather lure in Tom first, seeing as we need a fullback, and then Jake will come. Still prefer Valentine Holmes over them both, and i think we'd have a better chance of getting him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    the thing with the trbojevics is you have to ask yourself is buying them just to hurt Manly right for our cap. Would i want them, of course, but Manly would make it very hard for us to buy them. I'd rather lure in Tom first, seeing as we need a fullback, and then Jake will come. Still prefer Valentine Holmes over them both, and i think we'd have a better chance of getting him too.
    Noone would choose Holmes over Tommy Turbo

You got absolutely no chance getting either Trbos, 2 of the best Manly jnrs ever produced and they wont be letting them go until they are past their primes
    Last edited by teke; 23-03-16 at 06:08 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]