Page 119 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2138

totally agree Boonarga, we have a great fullback and he has proven that in limited game time there but they keep wanting to play him on the wing

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    We have one. The numptys keep giving him the number 5 jumper.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    totally agree Boonarga, we have a great fullback and he has proven that in limited game time there but they keep wanting to play him on the wing
    It's a travesty and how every coaching team we have ever had can't see what every Titans supporter can see is just beyond me.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It's a travesty and how every coaching team we have ever had can't see what every Titans supporter can see is just beyond me.
    This is 100% why I will never buy into the whole "new era" of this club. While Zillman still wears the fullback jersey it just proves that they arent playing the best players in their best positions. Granted they have a 5 year contract to get some value out of but when the recipient of said contract is actively costing us games with poor defensive reads and zero attacking ability you wonder how the hell they are in our squad let alone the CAPTAIN. Until Zillman is gone I can honestly say I will never be 100% behind the club as much as I support them.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    This is 100% why I will never buy into the whole "new era" of this club. While Zillman still wears the fullback jersey it just proves that they arent playing the best players in their best positions. Granted they have a 5 year contract to get some value out of but when the recipient of said contract is actively costing us games with poor defensive reads and zero attacking ability you wonder how the hell they are in our squad let alone the CAPTAIN. Until Zillman is gone I can honestly say I will never be 100% behind the club as much as I support them.
    Zilly would be the worst #1 in the comp. No risk. Amazing that we can run Tyrone Roberts and a guy who has played twenty minutes of one game out in the halves and they are not the weak link of our spine!!

anyone ever asked titans about this? i have asked about why they still play mead on the wing but no reply
    a few others could try- even tweet some player, and say just fans opinion

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Zilly would be the worst #1 in the comp. No risk. Amazing that we can run Tyrone Roberts and a guy who has played twenty minutes of one game out in the halves and they are not the weak link of our spine!!
    not only is he the weak link.... HES THE CAPTAIN!!!!!

i totally agree, but will take it further and remind i have said before... he wouldn't be in the top 25 Fullbacks. maybe not close ot it

take your 15 other #1's, and add in a bunch of number 2's,3's,4's and 5,s who are better also.

most teams have two better fullbacks than our #1.
    Manly probably have 3 lol. stewart, Tommy T, Dylan Walker.
    Doggies have Bmoz, Hoppa, Perret
    Sharks have Val holmes, Barba, Bird.
    Storm have two star FB's in Slater and Munster

he is so far down the list it is an actual joke. along with the new jersey replacing our best recent one, Zillman is my only real gripe with the club.

Very well put DB.

Cameron Cullen has signed a one year deal with us apparently today.

#TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Also the one main thing Zillman doesn't have is intent to stop the attacker from the last line.
    Mead saved several tries in the nines in late 1 on 1 tackles. I think he has also got several steals when the opposition had been close to scoring. Praying for an injury to Zillman unfortunately so the best man gets his spot.
    Ooops...haha

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    Think we are the only team in the NRL that is happy to see the captain injured. Wont really matter anyway. Given the solid Zillman formula here is what will happen. Whoever fills in could have a blinder, the entire backline could click but Zillman will still come waltzing back into the team once fit so ultimately its all futile. Ill enjoy it while it lasts I guess if injured

Crikey, I'll have to take Zillman out of my Fantasy team

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Think we are the only team in the NRL that is happy to see the captain injured. Wont really matter anyway. Given the solid Zillman formula here is what will happen. Whoever fills in could have a blinder, the entire backline could click but Zillman will still come waltzing back into the team once fit so ultimately its all futile. Ill enjoy it while it lasts I guess if injured
    i thought so too, but over last few years ive jumped on other forums, and it seems captains cop it.

Knights fans were sick of Gids,
    Raiders fans were sick of Campese
    and Roosters were pissed Mini played another year and didnt let RTs take over earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post

#BRINGHUGHESHOME
    jeez he knows how to lock up the ball for try saving tackles. Question, does he lack a bit of speed? noticed he couldn't outrun a prop forward around the 5 min mark.