Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2138

Davis has shown alot of potential but im not sure how he'll go in fg

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Davis View Post
    Don't rate N Davis to be in the future side

Why do you say that mate. Do you know something we don't ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

i like the look of him, he just needs a butt load of conditioning still. hard to do it during the season.

if he can get through this year okay and go bananas next off season then he could be something

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    waiting to see how he goes on Sunday
    But BK, GL, TRD, Atay, Tuiasau, Wright, Lawton and Bernard make your team without having to impress you in NRL like Davis? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Why do you say that mate. Do you know something we don't ?
    I think he was asking a question toward TitanSam given Sam exlcuded him from his "future" team. Brett was not saying that he doesn't rate Davo

I forgot to have Davis there ok!! Nothing against the guy I hope he has a blinder against Knights.

GC Bulletin reporting that Olive is training at left wing and Leva was there for Don if he was out due to a groin injury
    Last edited by TitanSam; 04-03-16 at 06:22 PM.

I'm a big fan of Davis he plays with intent which is a rare ability for titans players in the last few years. You can always put on more muscle and get a bit faster with training but you can't coach the fight into someone. Either way i welcome him to the team it is refreshing to see the non generic titans line up, and i can't wait to see who earns that centre spot by seasons end.

hope donn plays really like him as a winger

mead trainin up fb or hoffy?

nothing against anyone on the site I was just asking a question as he played nines and played both trails at starting centre and name in first round in centre position when he was at parra he looked deflated but I watch him play now with excitement and like him to stay as a future player in years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Davis View Post
    nothing against anyone on the site I was just asking a question as he played nines and played both trails at starting centre and name in first round in centre position when he was at parra he looked deflated but I watch him play now with excitement and like him to stay as a future player in years to come
    No need to apologise on here, your opinion is very welcome. I thought Davis' energy was fine pre-season and he seems destined for the back row sometime down the track. Looking forward to watching him take his opportunity tomorrow.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

i think Davis is an outside back who is going through a case of the 'Paasi's'. lots of potential, didn't make the most of his talent for a year or so, and has made a concerted effort to rectify it, and we might reap the benefit.

his upside is huge, large body, good skills in his kicking and handling / offloads, and smart player. if he can get some conditioning in he could be pretty awesome.

I think we have a few people that are making the most of their chance. Davis, Paasi, Pulu,

just for interest he is the same height and weight as corey oates
    192cm, and 105kg i think

Hopefully with the dragons offering Benji a one year deal they have got the message that LG is staying at Titans, just a thought

Listened to the interview between Ray Hadley and Graham Annesly on Saturday during which the topic of Konrad Hurrell came up. GA admitted that the club has had discussions with KH and his management but had not entered into formal contract negotiations because there is a visa problem that KH needs to sort out before discussions could continue.

Hurrell not picked again, i think he's on his way here. hell be here by june

I think Davis showed his worth in that Knights match. Looked very dangerous and deserved a try for his efforts. Olive also looks like something special.
    Mead is coming off contract this year....we need to re-sign him fast!
    #ThruNThru