Page 110 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2138
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    SORRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT LADS!
    But i have some weird news from Lloyd Perrett.
    I tweeted him saying, "Hope to see you in Titans colours this year Lloyd!"
    And he replied with, "Good on you! I appreciate it."

If that's not sarcasm, i dont know what is! WTF?! https://twitter.com/lloydspj/status/698096806773665792
    Call me Stupid (again) but I can't understand why you're offended by this reply. He's not giving anything away okay, but he's not rude. In fact I think he's being polite. Can someone enlighten me as to how he's being sarcastic?
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

I'm with you MrS, I thought he was appreciative of the support.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    Call me Stupid (again) but I can't understand why you're offended by this reply. He's not giving anything away okay, but he's not rude. In fact I think he's being polite. Can someone enlighten me as to how he's being sarcastic?
    One thing, when did i say i was offended?
    Second thing, it's fairly obvious he's being sarcastic, as who says "Good on you!" in reply to someone who's giving you support?
    #ThruNThru

it could be taken either way

[QUOTE=KingElgey;372240]One thing, when did i say i was offended?

Probably the part where you said he disrespected a titans fan. Oh well, water under the bridge now. Would have been a nice get , but our forward depth is looking ok.

[QUOTE=Ausphin;372246]

Probably the part where you said he disrespected a titans fan. Oh well, water under the bridge now. Would have been a nice get , but our forward depth is looking ok.
    yeah prop depth is better now Paasi is now very likely to be a prop, which is not what i was thinking at all. I assumed he would be wide and we would be squeezing Taia, Bird, McQueen and Paasi into 3 spots..or 3 and a bench spot.

but if we see Paasi now as a prop with james, Dougie, Shillo, Petty, Peteru, thats six first grade props to go into 4 or 5 spots. ( Peteru is arguably not quite first grade ready i'll admit, but he is promising ) plus whoever we have floating behind that.

we will be leaving a decent forward out of alot of matches until injury comes up or Birdman drops someone on their head... be honest ,we all know its gonna happen.

Junior

Second thing, it's fairly obvious he's being sarcastic, as who says "Good on you!" in reply to someone who's giving you support?

-----------

Anyway, as Ausphin says, lets move on. In the unlikely event he signs with us we can worry about whether he's a dick or not then.
    Last edited by Mr Stupid; 16-02-16 at 08:04 AM.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

[QUOTE=Ausphin;372246]

Lol he was disrespectful, doesn't mean i take offence to it though

- - - Updated - - -

ANYWAY, in recent news, Douglas has been suspended for our round 1 clash with Knights, and Nene is getting scans on a knee.
    NOT GOOD
    #ThruNThru

TITANS WANT WRECKING BALL

The Gold Coast are still chasing a big name centre for 2016 and have their sights set on Warriors giant Konrad Hurrell.

After a lacklustre season filled with inconsistent form, stints in NSW Cup and suspension, the Warriors told Hurrell at the end of the year that he was free to explore his options but the 24-year-old dug his heels in, adamant he would prove his worth.

“It’s up to me if I want to be with the Warriors,” Hurrell told foxsports.com.au late last year.

To his credit, the centre has ripped into this pre-season, determined to change the club’s opinion of him and see out the remaining three years of his deal.

Warriors hulk Konrad Hurrell wrapped up by the defence.
    Warriors hulk Konrad Hurrell wrapped up by the defence.
    Source: News Corp Australia
    Foxsports.com.au understands the club is prepared to wait until as close to the June 30 transfer deadline as they can to try and lure Hurrell to the sunshine state.

The club is also keen on Dragons utility Peter Mata’utia and Rabbitohs centre Bryson Goodwin.

Both players have expressed interest in joining the Titans, however their respective teams won’t release them.

With a lack of quality centres available, the Titans accept they will start the year with roster spots still available but hope to snare a key signing as the year progresses.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-market-watch-bulldogs-massive-coup-titans-eye-wrecking-ball-manly-sign-halfback/news-story/b647203311d85fa1713a517c3a7b7468

I hope we secure this one, may have some lapses of error but he is tearing it up.

So this month it's Hurrell. Who next month???
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Next month the footy would have started so journos won't have to pretend they work for New Idea to write stories and fill their quota.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Hahaha, my thoughts exactly this was the most obvious 'smoke and mirrors' tactic from the club that it is laughable ... "we are in the market for class players" ho-ho-ho, Christmas in February.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Hurrel is certainly a better option than th last few months.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Anyone catch this piece of "news"?

http://www.sportingnews.com/list/469...e/slide/439291

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Makes sense. If there r two areas where we actually are flush with talent it's the halves and hookers. I like him as a number 17 utility however I'd lose no sleep at all if he walked.