Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2138

Badel on NRL 360 saying that Hoffman is fielding interest from two Sydney clubs but Hoff told Pete today that he is happy at the Titans and wants to stay here. Management meeting with Titans soon to work on a new deal. Wants to finish his career in QLD he said.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as already mentioned I saw something about Koni posting a photo on Instagram about a move before taking it down quickly. Apparently both clubs still keen.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Badel on NRL 360 saying that Hoffman is fielding interest from two Sydney clubs but Hoff told Pete today that he is happy at the Titans and wants to stay here. Management meeting with Titans soon to work on a new deal. Wants to finish his career in QLD he said.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as already mentioned I saw something about Koni posting a photo on Instagram about a move before taking it down quickly. Apparently both clubs still keen.
    I'm fine with that, as long as his career ends at the end of his current contract. What made me choke on my dinner was Peter Badel saying how well he was playing for us and it's great news for the Titans that he wants to stay.

Clydesdale's are now a feeder club for the Titans.

Nothing untowards the Clydesdale's, but we're developing a bit of a reputation as a dumping grounds for the Donkey's (even though the two clubs parted ways some time ago).

That said, I do see this as a bonus as it appears we're branching out beyond the Coast 'n Northern NSW.

With Coote out of the picture and the Titans never in his sadly, how about the bloke they all say would have replaced him up there?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    With Coote out of the picture and the Titans never in his sadly, how about the bloke they all say would have replaced him up there?
    Kalyn Ponga? They'd ask Thurston to retire if it meant keeping him. Kids gonna be a star.
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichTitans View Post
    Kalyn Ponga? They'd ask Thurston to retire if it meant keeping him. Kids gonna be a star.
    Why would we take Coote? We have a fullback for next year remember. William Zillman. A fullback so great according to our coach will always have the #1 jersey no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichTitans View Post
    He has already signed with Nike...says a lot about where they think he's headed
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    He's still young so I'm guessing he will be happy to wait till Cootes contract expires or he'll get signed for some big money in union.

https://twitter.com/vic_arious/statu...66969034887168

Hearing rumours around the traps about Will Zillman linked to the @TOwolfpack in a player/mentor role...decent get for the Canadians if true.

Could be a gee up. But who knows.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post

Hearing rumours around the traps about Will Zillman linked to the @TOwolfpack in a player/mentor role...decent get for the Canadians if true. ,

Stop teasing us mate , I'm expecting a a 5 year contract extension to be announced soon
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post

Hearing rumours around the traps about Will Zillman linked to the @TOwolfpack in a player/mentor role...decent get for the Canadians if true.

With the Canadian Mounties there will be plenty of horses for him to whisper to. Timba will have some lovely play dates.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay ... " join in when you're ready "like to press wild flowers ????"
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
    I go to the lavatory.
    On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
    And have buttered scones for tea

Anyway, I was watching the Rabbitohs game last night and I was thinking to myself, thank god we don't have Inglis. Why can't we play these teams when they are in their slumps? We get to play a full strength Roosters team whilst every other lucky bugger gets half a team to play against.

http://www.sportingnews.com/list/470...nthers/slide/3

Heres the link for Konni Hurrel coming here, saw it posted up a couple days ago. Whilst where at it I hope they are looking at Segeyaro and Peachey if true.