Page 62 of 143 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast

LOL I find it funny when players go back to the club that let them go for off field issues. Have they forgotten?

reynolds would be a huge buy but i disagree- i think we need outside backs--- to make a top eight team you cant just have good players you need an x factor player like ---

broncos-- milford
    roosters- rts
    cowboys- jt
    etc---- we need some exicting outside backs-- we have quality from number 8-13 and our halves wont be to bad is tyronne finds form

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    reynolds would be a huge buy but i disagree- i think we need outside backs--- to make a top eight team you cant just have good players you need an x factor player like ---

broncos-- milford
    roosters- rts
    cowboys- jt
    etc---- we need some exicting outside backs-- we have quality from number 8-13 and our halves wont be to bad is tyronne finds form
    Agree with all of that, except the bit about quality from 8-13. I think we are ok there, but quality? Nup.
    We badly needed a bloke like Tapau in the forwards to give them some quality go forward and as you say we still need outside backs. I shiver when I think of what our centres will look like based on what we currently have. Henry indicated in the paper today that they are still looking and I hope so.

quality as in hopefully can hold there own against other packs

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post

broncos-- milford
    roosters- rts
    cowboys- jt
    2 of those 3 mentioned are halfs and that is where the X factor is needed. Cows have good players in the outside backs and that is all that is needed when u have JT.

Elgey will step up next yr and be the man, Im picking Nene to lift and join Mead n Hoffy as good players but that still leaves some spots. Having Reynolds join LG would be tremendous
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    BREAKING
    JAMES ROBERTS LATEST
    @SSFCRABBITOHS close to prize - depends on sealing 3rd party deals
    If not, he'll go to @brisbanebroncos
    Lol "not about the money"

LG and hopefully by the end of the season Taylor will make the other spot his. I am not worried about them, yeah it make take them another year but i am ok with that. Like Teke said, we need that impact forward, the player who can hit the line and break through. and yes we still need a centre/fullback, but i guess that wont fall into place untill this Roberts thing is settled. I would be happy with a decent centre(which there really isnt) or a ball playing fullback to make our outside backs look good

I'd go after Barba and Mason/Lewis. Barba and Lewis are unwanted at Sharkies and are both players who have plenty to offer, most certainly if Barba can regain his early form. Would prefer holmes over Barba but that looks ulikely and we could get cronulla to pay a large part of Barba's salary. Mason showed last year he has a bit left in the tank but I'm not sure how good his relationship is with king.

Mason's in England … I wouldn't mind Lewis (McQueen on the left and Lewis on the right) and would take Barba, both though at a reduced/assisted price.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I though his contract talks with catalans fell through. I imagined both of them would be on assisted prices, as they are atill under contract from sharks

I would take Brenton Lawrence back off manly in a second.

Barba is terrible now and I don't think he's good for our culture if the rumours about him are true.

Hymal Hunt signed for souths. Thought he was still at the storm. Our jnr, wouldnt of mind signing him back to give him a go.

if jimmy goes to eels-- corey normam - i quite like

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Lol "not about the money"
    Lol, Titans Admin stuffed up BIG TIME!

Roberts showed loyalty. He signed the $300k contract, knowing he could pull more elsewhere.

If I signed a workplace contract, and found out my employer forged MY signature, I'd leave too.

James Roberts is a champion, a future Kangaroo, and Titans have only themsleves to blame for his loss.

Whatever Roberts demands on the current market is what he is worth.

Disgraceful management leading to the loss of our G.I equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    Lol, Titans Admin stuffed up BIG TIME!

Roberts showed loyalty. He signed the $300k contract, knowing he could pull more elsewhere.

If I signed a workplace contract, and found out my employer forged MY signature, I'd leave too.

James Roberts is a champion, a future Kangaroo, and Titans have only themsleves to blame for his loss.

Whatever Roberts demands on the current market is what he is worth.

Disgraceful management leading to the loss of our G.I equivalent.
    Wasn't this contract signed before last years season? If So he wasn't worth more back then when they agreed on a price. But I do agree he deserves more after last season.