Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2138

One of the next priorities should be trying to offload Hoffman and Zillman, that'll go a long way to fast tracking the rebuild.

They are eating up way too much money
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    One of the next priorities should be trying to offload Hoffman and Zillman, that'll go a long way to fast tracking the rebuild.

They are eating up way too much money
    They both take up about $700-$800k of the cap. Club not getting value for money.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Just saw this in The Australian:

"Justin O’Neill has been linked with a return to Melbourne, who are desperately short on outside back, while Winterstein, 27, has been touted as a potential option for Gold Coast, with the Samoan international providing quality and experience in the outside backs where the Titans are light-on for depth."

Thoughts?
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Doesn't sound like Mead and Don are getting signed if that's the case.

i dont understand why we just can't blood GL and BK. We're not gonna win anything this year, and i cannot stress how important these kids could be to our future. We need a better defensive coach, build our bridges with Princey and get him back to show LG and Atay the reins. Steal Nikorima from brisbane and use Zillmans and Hoffmans money for other expenses and covering the future pay rise our young halves will demand.

i think Winterstein is a Mead clone. he wouldnt do anything more than mead can. if they switch spots, Meady is running in gift after gift off Jt or Coote, while being safe and staunch on all other areas.

He would be a good safe option if we were to lose Mead, and better than Zillman or Hoff i imagine... other than that i would rather use our kids that we have.

Winterstein will be a good replacement for Mead next yr.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Meads problem will be who will take him? He can test all the waters all he wants but every club will have some cheapy that can hold down a wing spot for a quarter of the price.

Don't want Winterstein and would rather promote our own players ... after Mead signs to become a career Titan
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Mead to Hull KR???

Rep Player

The other question for me moving forward is depth. I love the fact we finally have some depth to our halves but what will be the plan once Elgey is back. Taylor/Elgey halves pairing with Tyrone to Hooker? Utility? Where does that leave Cullen? Ash shows huge potential to me so would he be happy with playing Q-Cup?? Another team will be trying to snap up Taylor or Cullen surely

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    The other question for me moving forward is depth. I love the fact we finally have some depth to our halves but what will be the plan once Elgey is back. Taylor/Elgey halves pairing with Tyrone to Hooker? Utility? Where does that leave Cullen? Ash shows huge potential to me so would he be happy with playing Q-Cup?? Another team will be trying to snap up Taylor or Cullen surely
    Ash will be the one leading the team around, he has been more impressive than LG at the start of his career and should never see Q Cup ever again
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Triple M reporting that Eels chairman Steve Sharp is 'on edge' with hooker Nathan Peats.

He's off-contract and we could do much worse than sign Peats tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Ash will be the one leading the team around, he has been more impressive than LG at the start of his career and should never see Q Cup ever again
    Agree. Also LG and ATAY are IMO the halves that are ours for the next 10+years.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Triple M reporting that Eels chairman Steve Sharp is 'on edge' with hooker Nathan Peats.

He's off-contract and we could do much worse than sign Peats tbh.
    Wonder what that's about. I rate Peats but can't see the Eels letting him go.