Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2016

Immortal

The Broncos were good, but the Titans did struggle, there is no getting around that. The players missing were GL and Shane Wright injured. Brian Kelly obviously played in the first grade trial. The Broncos side were very strong and can not think off the top of my head who else would come back in and yes the Broncos have quite a few returning like Keegan Hipgrave, Keenan Palasia, George Fai, Will Brimson, Jayden Su’a etc plus some new boys like the Elliot boys who were with us last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Remeberdatitans View Post
    That's a disappointing score after the Melbourne trounce. Did we play that bad or were Broncs that good. Mdrew who was missing from our 20s team for that game? Do Broncos have many of their team back from 2015 and were they playing?

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    The Broncos were good, but the Titans did struggle, there is no getting around that. The players missing were GL and Shane Wright injured. Brian Kelly obviously played in the first grade trial. The Broncos side were very strong and can not think off the top of my head who else would come back in and yes the Broncos have quite a few returning like Keegan Hipgrave, Keenan Palasia, George Fai, Will Brimson, Jayden Su’a etc plus some new boys like the Elliot boys who were with us last year.
    Thanks Mdrew. Do you know what position the Elliot boys are playing with Broncos. Sorry if this has already been discussed, new to the forum.

man it was a tough night to be a Titans fan, the Broncos fans really paid out on me for wearing a Titans shirt, really copped a bit which was a little disappointing to be honest with you all. Hopefully a better performance in round one coming up, but what would I know considering there was just me and my friends, I.e. just me.
    Seriously that's BS copping crap from opposition supporters in just a trial match. I don't even cop that when I wear my Titans (or Manly) gear to Broncos games at Suncorp. I'm sure you have their faces etched in your mind for later because what goes around comes around.

Immortal

Max in the front row and Sam in the back row, Max has started their trials with Sam coming off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Remeberdatitans View Post
    Thanks Mdrew. Do you know what position the Elliot boys are playing with Broncos. Sorry if this has already been discussed, new to the forum.

good side mate? Looks good to me. But my opinion doesn't mean anything, reckon the boys will win?

Immortal

It was not too far away from what I thought would be the likely side mate, they certainly should not have problem scoring through the back line, fingers crossed for a good solid start to the season for the young boys.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    good side mate? Looks good to me. But my opinion doesn't mean anything, reckon the boys will win?

I spoke to Woolfy tonight & he is excited to see how the young stars go this season , not expecting to wn a premiership but believes they will be the most exciting backlne in the comp & scoring points won't be a problem.

I'm excited for Sunday arvo
    #itaintweaktospeak

Ngangarra Barker in for Brayden McGrady. GL, Wright out injured?

After Woolfe talking-up the side it's gone very quiet.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Josh Fauid out, Tye Barry in late change for Round Two against the Storm, he looked good in the trials

Immortal

Good start against Storm in Round Two Braydon McGrady scored early

- - - Updated - - -

Now 10-4 Titans

Immortal

Storm score 3 tries in 5 minutes Titans now losing 22-16

Immortal

Titans down 28-22 at half time, come boys get the defense right. Titans tries to Brayden McGrady (2), Max King and Somine Fatethi

Titans down 28-22 at half time, come boys get the defense right. Titans tries to Brayden McGrady (2), Max King and Somine Fatethi
    Hows GL and BK going mate?