Thread: Titans NYC 2016

Immortal

Story about Shane Wright and the U20 QAS squad

http://www.qrl.com.au/news/2016/01/2...f_for_rep.html

- - - Updated - - -

Josh Fauid has also come into the QAS U20 squad

Immortal

Immortal

A week away from the first trial at Langlands park against the Storm looking forward to seeing how the NYC players perform.

Hi mdrew the weekend can't come quick enough been watching the boys train most days wish them well on their first hit out for the 2016 season.
    Will be intresting the see the side Ben takes first.

- - - Updated - - -
    Saturday 6th of Feb
    The Gold Coast White MM squad have there first trial match against Redcliffe at Albany Creek Crushers,Brendale South Pine Rd.
    Kick off is 4-30pm
    The CC side play before hand at 3pm
    All the very boys....

Immortal

Titans 36 Storm 16 and the score flattered the Storm

Thanks Mdrew good result even though it was a trail hopefully the NYC take some confidence out of the match

Immortal

Some of the Titans best against the Storm included half Josh Fauid (best player on the field), wing David Pritchard centre Junior Taefu, five eight Tye Barry, second rowers Justin Fai and Kelepi Faukafa, front rower Max King and hooker Corey Manicharos. All round a very good performance and the Titans could have scored 50 or more. A few MM eligible boys also played including Blake Lenehan who smashed a Storm front rower in the last 10 minutes in one of the best tackles that I have seen, superb technique. The Storm were poor with what was essentially their top squad whilst a lot of good Titans players are either playing 9's or against Tweed tomorrow. Props to the players and Woolf good job boys. Also plenty of Titans support

How did Sami go?

Is there a trial v Broncos sat at 4 at south's logan? Has a team been named yet?

Immortal

Broncos have named their strongest possible NYC side for the trial at Davies park on Saturday afternoon, it will be a good test for the Titans.

Immortal

Broncos 46 Titans 6

Gee that's is unexpected

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose we had a few out though with Broncos fielding a full strength side

Who scored for the Titans? Who played well?

Immortal

We only had two out mate, unfortunately not the best performance, Got absolutely smashed by Broncos fans laughing and asking what other young players they can steal from us, man it was a tough night to be a Titans fan, the Broncos fans really paid out on me for wearing a Titans shirt, really copped a bit which was a little disappointing to be honest with you all. Hopefully a better performance in round one coming up, but what would I know considering there was just me and my friends, I.e. just me.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    We only had two out mate, unfortunately not the best performance, Got absolutely smashed by Broncos fans laughing and asking what other young players they can steal from us, man it was a tough night to be a Titans fan, the Broncos fans really paid out on me for wearing a Titans shirt, really copped a bit which was a little disappointing to be honest with you all. Hopefully a better performance in round one coming up, but what would I know considering there was just me and my friends, I.e. just me.
    That's a disappointing score after the Melbourne trounce. Did we play that bad or were Broncs that good. Mdrew who was missing from our 20s team for that game? Do Broncos have many of their team back from 2015 and were they playing?