Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2016

Well I can't say anyone impressed me - they were woeful and threw in the towel to boot - that try after the final hooter was absolutely deplorable - made me want to come out of retirement and kick some steel into them - very disappointing.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Justin Fai with yet another try for South in QCUp colts he is averaging a try a game and I am sure is under consideration for an NYC call up. This young player is absolute class

Immortal

At the conclusion of the MM competition, there are going to be a few of the boys challenging for an NYC berth, forwards such as Blake Lenehan, Xavier Johannson and Kobe Tararo and backs such as Brendan Brownbill and Sam Clark (who has been great this year) are going to be in the mix

Mdrew you were right on the money Justin Fai has been selected this week, a couple of other debutants as well

Mdrew do you know any thing about Shaun Hinton who has been named on the bench this week haven't seen his name mentioned before

Immortal

Young forward from Group Two mate who came through the NYC open trial, not an attacking star but certainly a hard working tough tackling type, he has been doing well for Tweed

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Mdrew do you know any thing about Shaun Hinton who has been named on the bench this week haven't seen his name mentioned before

Kelepi Faukafa is a gun

Immortal

Good to see the NYC boys back in the top 8 after their win yesterday

Good game by the NYC jumped out to early 22-0 lead then dragons fought back to be 22 all at half time, we were the better side all game and deserved the win. The NYC dug deep as the dragons tried to throw everything bar he kitchen sink at them but they held tough and had some really good defensive sets in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Good game by the NYC jumped out to early 22-0 lead then dragons fought back to be 22 all at half time, we were the better side all game and deserved the win. The NYC dug deep as the dragons tried to throw everything bar he kitchen sink at them but they held tough and had some really good defensive sets in the second half
    I've enjoyed the last couple of weeks being able to watch the U20's on TV. That number 8 is a big unit, Bernard. Good to see TRD and GL play. It would appear that the U20's have the same defensive issues as the 1st grade team though. Couple more years and hopefully we hold these guys and it will be great.

Immortal

Justin Fai scores against for Souths Logan in their win against Tweed, Jermoe Veve scored for Tweed

- - - Updated - - -

Aiden Tuau was also on the scoreboard for Ipswich

Young Tye Barry needs to be coached how to defend he's very average at this level
    #itaintweaktospeak

I'm never going to one of our NYC games again. Not because I don't want to but because they get whacked every time I show up great to read that they won.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

our NYC are having an absolute shocker today they just didn't turn up from the opening whistle, their competion rate is pathetic and their isn't one bit of intensity in their game

- - - Updated - - -

How does Christian Mika get picked in our NYC he has been around a couple of years and every game has drops balls misses tackles and show no urgency can't work out why he gets selected

- - - Updated - - -

How long to faiuds back our halfs being found out today in defence and kicking games

I'm watching the U20's so it lessens the impact of our first grade game. Like you said, they haven't turned up today. Woolfe should be embarrassed. Wet game though but the Dogs don't seem to have the same handling issues we do.