Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

make it a sunday session / place to be by having music areas as well and stuff happening. if we can get the hipsters involved it will all fall into place...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'd kill to experience a tail gate party :/
    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    A tad extreme, but if you get away with it.......
    AND create a horcrux as well ...
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

We have had steel membership in Sect 32 in the corner for a couple of years. It's very quiet and I love to have a chant or a cheer. Thinking of upgrading to Eastern Stand or getting a Legion membership for 2016.

Is the sun bad on the Eastern side? What's the atmosphere like where you sit? Any thoughts on the Legion section?

Some more news about our memberships for 2016.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Couple of interesting new additions in the Park and ride (hopefully they'll drop us to the doorstep) and the members catering. If they get it right people will be running out of excuses not to go.

Memberships are on sale. The initial email regarding merch was misleading in my opinion. The difference between merchandise for full members and social members is a joke. The only difference appears to be a scarf compared to a drink bottle.

Prices seem to be the same and kids still go for free so very happy with that, however the park and ride exclusive and the members food appears to not being touted as of yet.

Prizes for early sign ups are great.

I like the lanyards recognising the number of years we've been members.

OK I just signed up for 4 memberships.

2 x Legion
    2 x Supporter

I'm doing my part to keep my club going and I take a lot of pride in it and I'm excited to have the opportunity to be honest.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I renewed mine the other day as well
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Hopefully I can get into the game tomorrow and pick up my gear. So far no email instructions on what is next...
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 05-03-16 at 02:43 PM.

Dear Brad,
    Thank you for showing you are Titans #ThruNThru by joining as a member in 2016.

We are pleased to confirm that your 2016 Membership order has been received.

Club members are also entitled to a 10% discount off all merchandise on the Titans Teamstore – click here. Simply enter the coupon code ******* to access the discount. Shop where the money goes to your club at shop.titans.com.au

If you have any questions relating to your Membership order please contact the Aquis Gold Coast Titans Membership Department on (07) 5656 5656. The hotline operates Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. Alternatively you can send us an email at membersinfo@titans.com.au.

We look forward to sharing the 2016 season with you!

Sincerely

The Aquis Gold Coast Titans Membership Department

I just got a call from Adam from Membership, organising etickets because the cards are still to be printed.

He says he is making sure members arent slipping through the cracks.

I appreciate the personal touch in this important job.

Well done. I'm all sorted.

Good work Brad. Even though I can only make it to one or two games this year, I will also be getting some form of membership. Very happy with the direction this club is going lately and want to show my support.

Just an update too, we've reached 7468 members so far which is great. Get on board guys and let's help the club go close to the 12k target.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Gold Coast Titans: CEO Graham Annesley says on-field success biggest driver of crowds
    http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/nrl/

THERE may not have been much difference in the stands but the Titans that played Newcastle yesterday are a world away from the club that lined up this time in 2015.

Just under a year ago, the Titans played Newcastle at Cbus Super Stadium in front of just 6962 fans — the second-worst home crowd in club history.

Reeling from off-field scandals with their future in doubt after an NRL takeover, the club was on the nose with the Gold Coast public.

CEO Graham Annesley says the Titans need to keep winning to draw the crowds back to Cbus super Stadium. Pic: Adam Head
    Fast forward a year and things could not be more different.

While just 8313 fans watched the Titans beat the Knights 30-12 — and a section of the stadium remained closed to fans — the Titans promise much more on and off the field.

When John Olive crossed for the opening try of the match just six days after arriving on the Gold Coast, the promise of a new dawn started to be fulfilled.

Chief executive Graham Annesley admitted there was no sugar-coating the disappointing crowd figure.

But if the wins continue, so too will the fans come through the turnstiles.

“It’s a tough timeslot, 5.30pm on a Sunday night but to be fair to the NRL we asked them to keep us off day games early in the season, so I’m not complaining about it but it is a tough timeslot with work and school tomorrow,’’ Annesley said.

“The rain yesterday and promise of rain wouldn’t have helped either but the great thing is the team performed well and I think probably surprised quite a few people.

“If they continue to play like that we’ll be knocking them away at the gate.

“We’ve got to give people a compelling reason to come, particularly when the television coverage is so good.’’

The Titans celebrate on their way to a Round 1 win against Newcastle. Pic: Adam Head
    Annesley, who spent time as the league’s chief operating officer and has an intimate understanding of the game, said one thing in particular drove fans to the footy.

“In my 15 years at NRL headquarters, the only thing (I saw) that can have an impact on crowds is winning and losing — if they’re winning they go north, if you’re losing they go south,’’ he said.

“Admittedly this is one game out of a very long season but if they continue to play like that, then people will come flocking back.’’

8,313 and our 4th win at home.