Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default 2016 Titans Memberships and Crowds

Round 1 - TITANS vs KNIGHTS - 5:30pm 6 March 2016 - Robina 8,313

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-03-16 at 09:52 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Register your interest below to become a Titans #ThruNThru Member in 2016!
    I personally hope they ditch this slogan for 2016. I really dislike it and think it's lame.

It's not only poorly spelled but I think its misguided and also slightly arrogant to enter into a supporter measuring campaign. (Who is a true Titan vs others who have slipped away. We want them ALL!!!) I feel we should be having a more welcoming campaign, that signals a new era and re-connection. One that respects every level of supporter participation and engagement. I certainly don't think it's good enough to recycle.

As I said, I loved the old For The Coast slogan. I think it reached out beyond our sport. I also enjoyed the Titan Town promotions during our Finals campaigns, remember them?
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 10-09-15 at 11:18 AM.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I'll be upgrading my 2016 Members anyway. I'm in.

Totally agree Diehard, I will be signing up the whole family again, I wonder if they are still doing the roll over of memberships as like last year when you ticked the box it just automatically renewed will have to have a bit of a search to find out

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Totally agree Diehard, I will be signing up the whole family again, I wonder if they are still doing the roll over of memberships as like last year when you ticked the box it just automatically renewed will have to have a bit of a search to find out
    Not sure but it'd be a good idea.

I'm in not there was ever a doubt but I have to say the tag of thrunthru makes me want to vomit a little , may as well be #welovezillman #Windowlickers
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    I think that arrangement was to be ongoing. I don't think it was to be a one year thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I think that arrangement was to be ongoing. I don't think it was to be a one year thing.
    It was a choice you could tick on or off in your preference in your members profile. I always hold off and wait for the comps or the free upgrades they tend to offer.

Whilst we are on the subject, what changes or additions would people like to see for next year to the membership?

Personally I think they need to address the so called problem that people use as an excuse of no onsite parking. There seems to be a lot of vacant land to the east of the stadium that I'm guessing the players and staff use. It should be offered as an incentive to full paying members. If things go well you could even start having tailgate parties/BBQ's prior to games.

Anyway, just a thought.

There is heaps of vacant land but someone in this nanny State will come up with some excuse such as insurance if people trip over on private property etc etc. Surely they can work a deal out with Robina TC - either encourage people to eat there first so they get a benefit and avoid people being ripped off for food at the stadium or just charge footy fans a token amount to park there. Most games are on when the Centre is near the end of trade for the day. I know many people do this now but it's not well known and people may not go based on past experience.
    All I know is nothing seems to be getting done about it.
    I saw some tailgate parties in the US last year - wow what a great excuse for a pre game nosh up. The parking lots outside two baseball stadiums and one NFL stadium I went to were huge.

If they choose the Robina TC option then they need to run buses that drop off outside the stadium. I know they were looking at that last year but it comes down to traffic control and traffic flow issues. I see heaps of people walking from over there pregame unbelievably. There are closer places to legally park if you don't want catch a train.

First Grader

I'm in.

I agree with Diehard that the slogan of ThurNThru didn't resonate well and something about supporting the Gold Coast would have broader appeal.

I'd kill to experience a tail gate party :/

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Me too missed the opportunity with the 49ers by 3 days when we were there 3 years ago ... They even sell out for them too
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    A tad extreme, but if you get away with it.......