Default Member loyalty certificate

Happily surprised to get this in the mail today. Unfortunately the postie had bent it but I'll fix it up.

It's a really nice idea from the club, little things mean a lot in an otherwise not-so-great year!

Yeah got mine as well. The silver member certificate covers membership from 5 up to the maximum of 9 years. I assume they are going to gold for 10 year members from next year so it is timely from the club when us 9 year sufferers are considering whether to sign up for the 10th year.
    It was good to see the honesty in the brochure that came with it where they admitted that mistakes have been made, and listed their recent achievements...........but I would swap all those achievements for a winning footy team. The achievements off the field have not been matched on the field but hope springs eternal doesn't it?

There is a bronze one as well.

It's a great way to acknowledge the fans and long overdue.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Wooden one?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Wooden one?
    Only in my pants and only when you add your witty comments!

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    There is a bronze one as well.
    I got this one! I am an inaugural season member (I actually purchased 8 memberships back in 2006 or 05 (whenever they went on sale)...so I wasn't happy when they sent me the 'Congratulations on your 2 year membership' Certificate......

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I got this one! I am an inaugural season member (I actually purchased 8 memberships back in 2006 or 05 (whenever they went on sale)...so I wasn't happy when they sent me the 'Congratulations on your 2 year membership' Certificate......
    I think it was mid 2006 in readiness for the 2007 season. I would contact the membership Dept if you have had continuous membership since 2007 and they'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I think it was mid 2006 in readiness for the 2007 season. I would contact the membership Dept if you have had continuous membership since 2007 and they'll fix it.
    Already have.. Got Chris onto it...

I got mine and my family members silver ones today.