Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Imagine Elgey with with a better team (namely forwards) to work with.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 24-08-15 at 03:44 AM.

The most amazing thing about yesterdays game was i actually saw hoffman pass the ball and we actually scored off a set piece

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Well I am relatively new to this forum, as a member at least, as well and I agree 100% with Titan Sam. I have not once since visiting this forum over the last two years or so seen one single comment by you Teke which is in anyway positive towards the Titans. I also do not get why you come on here as it is a Titans fans forum and you clearly are not a fan. Go the Eels. Made my day.
    I don't think teke needs to justify his participation on this forum to anyone.

Back to the game, Elgey is great!

Seriously, the first half I was amazed we went in with the lead after the 2-7 penalty count against us and the dropped ball.

The 2nd half we held the ball more, gave away less penalties and Elgey took control of our attack.

I know Mortimer cops a bit of stick because he isn't a super star, but he plays with a hell of a lot of heart.

I don't want to bag Mortimer either but he is a way better hooker than he is a half and how much better did we go without Bird choking either side up? I can't fault his heart either but gee ....

As for teke, I'd love to bag him but I've never seen him play and he's paid his dues plus every team needs a Michael Ennis
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-08-15 at 10:38 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Thanks Kane for restoring a bit of faith back in the Titans. Bloody Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    As for teke, I'd love to bag him but I've never seen him play and he's paid his dues plus every team needs a Michael Ennis
    That's an interesting way to look at it. We all need our villains.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

More pertinent for when the thread for Titans v Dragons is up but Kane Elgey charged with grade one tripping, free to play with early guilty plea. Ryan James charged with grade one dangerous contact and will miss a match regardless. Bugger.