Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Agrre Nimud, whites defence in the middle was terrible slow at marker and no idea on reads in the guts. And I agree when Morts was at hooker we looked dangerous in attack we had really good structure.

Moseley was awful at dummy half. Often stunting the attack with poor passes causing the receiving player to either stop or even go backwards.

Yep, Moseley arrived full of beans and flair and has been turned into a tentative, indecisive waste of space.

Mortimer looked really good taking the ball to the line and he adds something in defence and organisation as well. Dare I say it but he gets my vote as our best 9 option in front of Redman, at least until Friend gets here.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yep, Moseley arrived full of beans and flair and has been turned into a tentative, indecisive waste of space.

Mortimer looked really good taking the ball to the line and he adds something in defence and organisation as well. Dare I say it but he gets my vote as our best 9 option in front of Redman, at least until Friend gets here.
    100% agree but once again we have to wait on the coaching staff to make the easy decision leave Moseley in Qcup for the rest of the year, have Friend mentor him next year and give him a taste when injuries allow for it.

Surely with the reduced interchange next year we will only be playing one hooker and yet we will still have Mortimer, Friend, Srama, Moseley still contracted.

Matt Allwood anyone? TBH, I like this guy as a player although I know he has off-field issues. Would be cheap and maybe the Warriors would stump-up something.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titanic I think he's going to Tigers.

I think he's going to Super League

i think he a worse version of Dane Neilson