Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pete any chance you wanna announce a couple of those 6 names? Just be nice to know who we have in mind?

^^ or at least some hints? Please? ��

Wait until the inks dry on the contract and the NRL have rubber stamped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    It's good to have such contrasting views on our management and their recruitment regime. Lights up the forum in a good way.
    Yeah I agree - it would be boring if we all had the same views. I even like going back and reading some earlier comments about signing strategies and see that there are some bigger backflippers on here than DCE! Even worse if this forum was like LU where it is just personal attack all the time.
    Obviously most would accept that there are deals being done or in process that we don't know about but I guess some are like me, when we see clubs announcing signings left right and centre yet very little from us. Of course the team that runs out in round 1 will indicate just how good how recruitment has been but at the moment 2016 looks real ugly. But we shall see I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yeah I agree - it would be boring if we all had the same views. I even like going back and reading some earlier comments about signing strategies and see that there are some bigger backflippers on here than DCE! Even worse if this forum was like LU where it is just personal attack all the time.
    Obviously most would accept that there are deals being done or in process that we don't know about but I guess some are like me, when we see clubs announcing signings left right and centre yet very little from us. Of course the team that runs out in round 1 will indicate just how good how recruitment has been but at the moment 2016 looks real ugly. But we shall see I guess.....
    Im sure this has been covered before MT but i gotta ask. Are you a Manly or Titans fan or both? Your avatar confuses me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly.to.Roberts View Post
    Im sure this has been covered before MT but i gotta ask. Are you a Manly or Titans fan or both? Your avatar confuses me?
    Hi mate. I was born and bred in Manly and was a season ticket holder there for many years until work brought me to the Coast where I stayed. Because I am an NRL fan first and foremost I became a Titan member from day 1 so obviously with time I have become loyal to the Titans. So it's Manly number 1 but the Titans closing in as the years go by. I desperately want the Titans to succeed.
    So in answer to your question it's both. When the Titans started I still supported Manly loudly when the teams met but these days I just find myself sitting there cheering for no one in particular. It's a strange feeling to be honest.

I pop in here from time to time. Titans are my second team and I sometimes sit with the Legion fans. Only like to comment on something positive about the Titans and save my sometimes negativity for the Cowboys.

I was at the Tweed - Cutters game yesterday and thought Jamal Fogarty was an absolute standout. Passing was crisp, Cut players out with his passing, played as a playmaker and acceleration when he went up a gear was something only special players can do.

What is his background and why isn't he in the Titans team. He was Number 15 yesterday, so either he was regarded as a bench player or has just come back from injury. From what I saw when he stepped and went even Roberts would have difficulty keeping up. Their must be a story why he is playing Qld Cup and not NRL.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan Pete View Post
    I pop in here from time to time. Titans are my second team and I sometimes sit with the Legion fans. Only like to comment on something positive about the Titans and save my sometimes negativity for the Cowboys.

I was at the Tweed - Cutters game yesterday and thought Jamal Fogarty was an absolute standout. Passing was crisp, Cut players out with his passing, played as a playmaker and acceleration when he went up a gear was something only special players can do.

What is his background and why isn't he in the Titans team. He was Number 15 yesterday, so either he was regarded as a bench player or has just come back from injury. From what I saw when he stepped and went even Roberts would have difficulty keeping up. Their must be a story why he is playing Qld Cup and not NRL.

Pete
    Cool post CTP! thanks for your observations from the game

May be wrong, but I believe the weekend's game was his first back from injury (he was out for six weeks).

I was shocked to read in one article in today's bulletin that Fogarty 'will go' after this season. However, there was another article about him specifically, where he says he will fight for spot next to Elgey (who he has played with since high school) and his preference is to stay on the coast.

Personally, I hope he stays.

I rate Fogarty a lot, I really don't want him to go, I think it could be his size which lets him down I think. I'd have him over Morts anyday

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    I rate Fogarty a lot, I really don't want him to go, I think it could be his size which lets him down I think. I'd have him over Morts anyday
    Yep. Further research tells me he is only 77kgs. But he is only 21. Looked a bit heavier then that to me yesterday. I remember a current great Cowboy half saying he was told the same thing.

" Too small, too light, too much trouble " That boy has done all right for himself though.