Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 20: BRONCOS vs TITANS

BRONCOS vs TITANS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ya Im starting the Round 20 thread while our Round 19 game is still playing.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Not looking forward to this at all.

If we lose by 30+ to the last place team, just imagine what the scoreline will be in this game against the first place team.....
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Titans by -50

The club should Forfeit
    #itaintweaktospeak

we got dis

I have no interest in the rest of this year … if they compete this week then it means today's game was a farce and if they just repeat today's game's effort then I'll need medication for depression.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

This is going to be ugly, they are a much better team since we last played them.

This is going to be ugly, might put money on titans not scoring
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    This is going to be ugly, might put money on titans not scoring
    If Sezer plays we will score at some point. If he doesn't then bet your house on it.

With Sezer back we should score more points but one thing that needs to improve massively is our effort and attitude in defence. Earlier in the season when we were losing by 1 or 2 points I could always say that the team tried their guts out but I can't say that in the past two or three weeks. We have lacked heart, effort and attitude in the jersey recently.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

There were quite a few people on here who wanted Sezar gone earlier in the season. Or moved to lock so that we can put some nuffie from the Q Cup in the team. Now he's returning from injury and he's supposed to carry our attack against the best team in the competition??

He will be rusty and he will be receiving service from a hooker who knows he won't be signed next season. Who will be acting half for a pack of forwards that have either worn down or quit.

There is literally nothing to look forward to from this game. There is nothing to be learned.

Just throw in a team made up of our under 20's, Burleigh Bears and Tweed. Try and find some diamonds in the rough, what do we have to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    There were quite a few people on here who wanted Sezar gone earlier in the season. Or moved to lock so that we can put some nuffie from the Q Cup in the team. Now he's returning from injury and he's supposed to carry our attack against the best team in the competition??

He will be rusty and he will be receiving service from a hooker who knows he won't be signed next season. Who will be acting half for a pack of forwards that have either worn down or quit.

There is literally nothing to look forward to from this game. There is nothing to be learned.
    I am one who wanted Sezer moved on for LG to pair with DCE, wouldnt change my stance if the same situation came up again.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Just throw in a team made up of our under 20's, Burleigh Bears and Tweed. Try and find some diamonds in the rough, what do we have to lose?
    Tweed have not won in a month, and Burleigh are letting in about 50 points on average the past 3 weeks.

I am expecting a lot more spirited performance. I reckon King would be whipping them this week after two weeks of poor performances. Elgey & Bird should be better for the run too.