Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Going to be a Cold night
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichTitans View Post
    Nathaniel Peteru & Beau Falloon are IN for tonights game.
    So Elgey looking around a 9% chance? Can't wait to see big Nate. Couple of the Kiwi boys I work with speak highly of him and apparently hes a big human being.

And yes, that westerly is blowing a gale. It's going to be very cold by GC standards Hopefully on the field the wind won't be a factor. It conveniently doesn't get through in the summer time.

Just watched some highlights of Peteru on youtube, I have to say I'm impressed, looking forward to seeing him debut for us tonight.

I'm confident that we can get the win tonight. Defensively we will have to be good, and if we are the attack will come. Jimmys jets should be full and ready to go after the week off. I'm quietly confident. Hope James can snap DCE.
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

I am hoping it is Dave Taylor popping DCE's bobble head off, at least we can manage if he gets suspended.

I reckon Jimmy Roberts will smash DCE you watch.

I'm confident that we can get the win tonight. Defensively we will have to be good, and if we are the attack will come. Jimmys jets should be full and ready to go after the week off. I'm quietly confident. Hope James can snap DCE.
    Sitting in the stands at the Gosford game, the squad played their guts out, but were completely lacking any form of attacking structure or direction.

Manly are just starting to build some momentum though.

If LG plays tonite, we may be a chance. Either way, it should be a close one.

On another note, what the hell is happening at our feeder clubs? The Bears are getting belted every week, and the Gulls have forgotten how to win now too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Peteru or Nene try nail DCE to win some fans after recently joining the club

Junior

I know this isn't a popular thing to say, but I hope none of our guys goes out of their way to target DCE. I'm as mad as anybody at how he used us, but I'm proud at how our club has taken the high road in responding to it all. To paraphrase Confucius (or maybe it was a fortune cookie I got years ago) "just because people can't see value in honor doesn't mean that honor has no value."

It will be interesting to see myles play. While everyone will be smashing dce he will be hugging him

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle Titan View Post
    I know this isn't a popular thing to say, but I hope none of our guys goes out of their way to target DCE. I'm as mad as anybody at how he used us, but I'm proud at how our club has taken the high road in responding to it all. To paraphrase Confucius (or maybe it was a fortune cookie I got years ago) "just because people can't see value in honor doesn't mean that honor has no value."
    I hope they do go out of their way to target him. He should be our HEAD ON A PLATE tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle Titan View Post
    To paraphrase Confucius (or maybe it was a fortune cookie I got years ago) "just because people can't see value in honor doesn't mean that honor has no value."
    Must have been Confucious - that's too many words for that little piece of white paper inside a fortune cookie.
    Not sure that any saying about honour and value suits DCE.

Now - what to wear. The Titans hoodie and the Manly scarf or the Manly hoodie and the Titans scarf. Too bloody cold so both hoodies and both scarves.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 13-07-15 at 04:02 PM.

This gets me all fired up! DCE's Mum has taken to twitter to defend her son!Terrible Grammar

@KellieK: Best thing i think i taught my children is sticks and stones. Expecially tonight.
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

This gets me all fired up! DCE's Mum has taken to twitter to defend her son!Terrible Grammar

@KellieK: Best thing i think i taught my children is sticks and stones. Expecially tonight.
    That's the best thing she taught get kids? Explains a lot...

Best thing i think i taught my children is sticks and stones. Expecially tonight.
    Right after she taught him: And don't forget Daly darling, rugby league is all about teamwork. You know what I mean, all for one ... and now just make sure that you're the one.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.