Default NRL Grand Final ticket prices

NRL Grand Final ticket prices
    http://www.nrl.com/

The 2015 NRL Grand Final ticket prices have been revealed. Credit: Charles Knight. Copyright: NRL Photos.
    The NRL has reduced the price of 2015 Grand Final tickets to as low as $45 to ensure all fans have access to the biggest game of the year.

CEO Dave Smith said today he wanted to see as many members and loyal fans at the Grand Final as possible.

Under the new pricing structure, club members will be able to buy tickets for as little as $45 as an early bird special".

Tickets for members of the general public will range from $65 in the pre-sale period which begins on Monday.

Family tickets will range from $170 (down from $190 last year) and children's tickets from $30 compared with $50 last year.

NRL CEO Dave Smith said the NRL was making the Grand Final affordable for all fans.

He said the $45 ticket for members would ensure genuine Rugby League fans would have access to the biggest game of the season.

"We've actually reduced the price of tickets this year because we want everyone to have a chance to see the best two teams in the competition in the Grand Final," he said.

"Naturally there will be tickets for all categories of supporters – from regular fans and families through to the corporate customers.

"But, importantly, we are making the Grand Final affordable for our most loyal supporters."

Head of Marketing Lewis Pullen said fans who bought tickets early would save the most.

He said the biggest discount would apply during the early bird sales period and prices would rise modestly in a second "pre sale" period.

"Only in Grand Final week will our prices be brought into line with last year's prices when we had an $80 entry price," he said.

"So our message to fans is to get in early and secure a seat when the discount is at its greatest."
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll be online getting mine at 9am. Only missed one GF since 1972 and just one day I hope I am there to see the Titans in one!!

I got mine this morning Tour 17 in a row for me
    #itaintweaktospeak

Got mine......Arrived at Ticketek outlet at 5am (late start this year)......dunno why I do it...Still good seats available now (1:00pm)

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I'll be online getting mine at 9am. Only missed one GF since 1972 and just one day I hope I am there to see the Titans in one!!
    That is an amazing feat. I've only ever attended two NRL Grand Finals. 1998 and 2009.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I got mine this morning Tour 17 in a row for me
    What's that, every NRL Grand Final since 1998 give or take?