Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

The only problem with grabbing T Roberts is that we potentially free up the Knights cap for furthering their bid on someone like Hodkinson. If we can get a halves pairing for Rd 18 then I'd say steer clear. Hopefully LG is good to go and I highly doubt Sezer will be but possibly Fogarty? Not sure when all these injured players are due back.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Tyrone is very much on outer at Knights...we have 2 days to get him here super dooper cheap for last 10 rounds to see if he is an option for next year.
    No, No ,no, and NO.

In my view we were never going to make the finals this year so let's just get through with who is here and not go after duds. Use the year to work out who is worth keeping and save the cash for better buys.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 28-06-15 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No, No ,no, and NO.

In my view we were never going to make the finals this year so let's just get through with who is here and not go after duds. Use the year to work out who is worth keeping and save the cash for better buys.
    couldn't have said it better myself. Tbh Signing roberts would be similiar to signing Sandow. I have written us off this year and I am more than happy blooding guys like Fogarty or Hazard than signing Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No, No ,no, and NO.

100% agree. No Roberts. Prefer to run with Fogarty.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

If you lot need cheering up:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EnO-vmvBJ-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That pass from Jennings to Maloney on half time was just lolol forward

This relative momentum bull**** ppl use saying it was backwards out of the hand.

Jimmy the jet showed a perfect example of how to pass backwards on the fly vs the dogs not this mud Jennings pass
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

This relative momentum bull**** ppl use saying it was backwards out of the hand.

Jimmy the jet showed a perfect example of how to pass backwards on the fly vs the dogs not this mud Jennings pass
    teke been hacked.

nice to meet you.

and that Jimmy the Jet pass was clean as fuark. gave him the halfback job two weeks later lol

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    teke been hacked.

nice to meet you.

and that Jimmy the Jet pass was clean as fuark. gave him the halfback job two weeks later lol
    I only deal in the truth.

Just like Jimmy's conversion today looking like one of your clean Drives off the tee
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Not too bad fellas … watched it live straight off a plane from China at a hotel near JFK and didn't go to sleep.

Paasi great. Teke, I mean Mead, great except for his fluffed groin-catch. Myles must be suffering withdrawal symptoms and Taylor is just a dumb-ar$ed deadsh1t. If he wasn't a million kilos he wouldn't even make a QCup team.

On the halfback thing, we don't need a free spirit, we need a stodgy old head pushing the team around.
    Last edited by Titanic; 29-06-15 at 02:27 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    On the halfback thing, we don't need a free spirit, we need a stodgy old head pushing the team around.
    Peter Wallace.....I know he is a 7 and he is contracted to 2016 but rock steady and a leader.

Here it comes..

Wasnt a bad game for use we payed ok at some stages. Roosters made alot of errors which was unusual.
    Manly game should be good, will Sezer be back ?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

I was directly in line with it, and so was the ref. I was completely stunned that the ref said play-on!

Right at that critical time just before halftime.

What was equally as stunning, was the near loss in the 20s. I don't know how a team can go in the space of 10 mins from winning 34-10 to losing 34-35, and fluke a try at the death to save themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    I was directly in line with it, and so was the ref. I was completely stunned that the ref said play-on!

Right at that critical time just before halftime.

What was equally as stunning, was the near loss in the 20s. I don't know how a team can go in the space of 10 mins from winning 34-10 to losing 34-35, and fluke a try at the death to save themselves!
    Rather than the suggested forward pass we probably should blame the turnover we gave them about 30 secs before.

I'm sure most people know the rules of a forward pass but from my recollection the commentators didn't mention it. I also noticed the ref who was in line as Nimud waved his arms to play on. There was one replay where it looked quite clearly as it came backwards out of the hands, which is the rule.

It is almost impossible to throw a ball that travels backwards across the ground if your running flat out. For those who are fit enough grab a footy and run flat out and throw the ball just over your shoulder. You'll find it will land further upfield than where you let go of the ball. Simple really - well not quite but that's how the rule was explained to me years ago.

Hey guys, would be appreciated if you could give my match report a read http://www.nothingbutleague.com/nrl-...ast-titans-10/. I'm hoping for a career in sports journalism so I'm just writing to earn experience at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The only problem with grabbing T Roberts is that we potentially free up the Knights cap for furthering their bid on someone like Hodkinson. If we can get a halves pairing for Rd 18 then I'd say steer clear. Hopefully LG is good to go and I highly doubt Sezer will be but possibly Fogarty? Not sure when all these injured players are due back.
    I've seen a lot of Tyrone Roberts over the years in Newie, and one thing I know is he is a confidence player, who rarely takes the initiative if their is a more dominate half.

During the Wayne Bennett seasons in Newie, he probably had a dozen games where he took the lead and won the game, but this season he is a shot duck with a ton of Knights fans pointing the finger at him for the Knights current performances.

So Roberts to the Titans? - no bloody thanks!!