Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Rather than the suggested forward pass we probably should blame the turnover we gave them about 30 secs before.

I'm sure most people know the rules of a forward pass but from my recollection the commentators didn't mention it. I also noticed the ref who was in line as Nimud waved his arms to play on. There was one replay where it looked quite clearly as it came backwards out of the hands, which is the rule.

It is almost impossible to throw a ball that travels backwards across the ground if your running flat out. For those who are fit enough grab a footy and run flat out and throw the ball just over your shoulder. You'll find it will land further upfield than where you let go of the ball. Simple really - well not quite but that's how the rule was explained to me years ago.
    explained and understood many times, jimmy did it easy.

Manly got dusted by a horrendous eels pass in 2009 that literally went 10mtrs forward.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I liked the look of Burr, Passi & Petty.
    Douglas was solid as usual.
    Taylor has to go.

We still need that dynamic edge runner on the right with James left.

Bird to slot in at 13 most likely but I wouldnt mind seeing him go back to 6. If he flops. nothing is lost (this year)

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    explained and understood many times, jimmy did it easy.

Manly got dusted by a horrendous eels pass in 2009 that literally went 10mtrs forward.
    cant be worse than the pass that won NZ the tri nations in 2010 i think? the one from nightingale or SKD that went MORE than diagonally forward, and more metres forward than it did across. that was most blatant miss i've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    cant be worse than the pass that won NZ the tri nations in 2010 i think? the one from nightingale or SKD that went MORE than diagonally forward, and more metres forward than it did across. that was most blatant miss i've ever seen.
    that was a bad one but nothing beats the eels pass in the manly game.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    that was a bad one but nothing beats the eels pass in the manly game.
    i shall need to see this pass. Sounds like it was thrown by Tom Brady?