Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 15: TITANS vs NZ WARRIORS

TITANS vs NZ WARRIORS
    Saturday 20 June 2015 - Robina
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Super hero round. Maybe they're hoping the 'Multiplying Man' goes through the turnstyles.

Junior

Warriors vs Titans at Cbus is always a decent crowd. lol half of NZ live there Stats show that game and broncs game are always the best crowd numbers give or take

Always my favourite games of the season when we play the Warriors.

When is TP back?

Who will replace mosely?

Hurrell v Tighe is scary.
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Tighe can tackle though, not too worried about that match-up … more worried about where I'll sit first game since Darwin in 2012.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The Warriors played some very adventurous footy in the first half of last week only to lose the game in the second half, they'll come out firing for this game and I think they'll throw a lot more at us than the Bulldogs did.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Tighe can tackle though, not too worried about that match-up … more worried about where I'll sit first game since Darwin in 2012.
    where will you sit mate? ill have a beer waiting for you. who are you going with?
    I dont know if your travelling over here alone at the moment, but if you are id be happy to give you the ticket for the seat next to me. good seats on 45m line, 6 rows from front.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    where will you sit mate? ill have a beer waiting for you. who are you going with?
    I dont know if your travelling over here alone at the moment, but if you are id be happy to give you the ticket for the seat next to me. good seats on 45m line, 6 rows from front.
    Titanic I'd highly advise sitting with this lad, just maybe sit a few seats over because his triceps protrude quite prominently

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Who will replace mosely?
    Lets see if Morts can play 80 but if need be maybe Burr or Ridge can play there for 10 or 15 minutes..

Warriors may have the same problem as Friendy was knocked out & needs to be assessed before allowed to play this weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    & very close to me

If you need more than one ticket mate I'll sort them out for you
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Lets see if Morts can play 80 but if need be maybe Burr or Ridge can play there for 10 or 15 minutes..

Warriors may have the same problem as Friendy was knocked out & needs to be assessed before allowed to play this weekend

- - - Updated - - -

& very close to me

If you need more than one ticket mate I'll sort them out for you
    yeah Pete is probably the better hookup titanic. He is the mayor of bay 6 and has ticket out the yang.

Thanks fellas … I have a delegation out from China but will flick them but come with my mate Kevin (can you believe it) Yang more as I get my things in order, currently in the rugby league capital of the world … Melbourne.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

As broken on here, don't be surprised to see Karl Lawton debut this weekend. It has been reported as a likely possibility in the Gold Coast Bulletin today as well

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    As broken on here, don't be surprised to see Karl Lawton debut this weekend. It has been reported as a likely possibility in the Gold Coast Bulletin today as well
    I havent watched any 20's this year, is he any good?