Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Tbh I think people expect too much from dt, he had some really strong runs without pushing the offload.
I agree with everyone who said we just ran out of troops and petrol. You could see at the ground the Warriors big boys were just wearing us down and the repeated sets they kept getting were going to kill us.

As for Dave Taylor he was quite pathetic today. I made a point of watching him and he was out of puff very quickly and often the last one back in the attacking line if the Warriors kicked deep. Made a few runs and looks impressive because of his size but all too few. I would punt him back to QCup and leave him there and play blokes who want to be here. No team can tolerate highly paid blokes who might put in one good game in six.

He must be either a dumb or arrogant bludger because Tallis, Meninga, Henry etc have been on his case for a season or two now and he either doesn't get it or doesn't care. He will retire and wake up one day and realise he just wasted his career.

Rant over and other than Taylor I thought the effort was ok in trying circumstances. Douglas again was super for us.