With another stream of poor results, what are your thoughts on our current coaching structure? I know it's been tough for Woolf given injuries and I'm willing to accept that, but we've got a roster littered with talent and just can't seem to capitalise on it. The general consensus on here is that selections are not warranted either.

It's always tough with our juniors because remaining optimistic is essential and knocking our younger players can do a lot in terms of knocking their confidence, but we need to be realistic here - something clearly isn't clicking.

My primary concerns are:
-Team selections
-Whether or not the players want to play for the coach

I feel as if my first concern influences the second one and we are all aware of the fact that players are looking elsewhere due to not being selected when they're absolutely destroying the grade below...hence why Burleigh colts win every week by 20+ points.

Is 2016 the time to look for someone new? Someone with a fresh outlook, a strong relationship with players on the coast and a proven track record? It's a contentious topic as the NYC competition can be influenced by single players in teams dominating the comp but consistent bottom 4 finishes isn't par when we have such a strong nursery and dominance in Colts grade as well as Under 18's, IMO. This is a results driven position and the results just aren't there.

Anyhoo, thoughts and feelings?