View Poll Results: Who would you like to see as LG's halves partner in 2016?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Fogarty

1 2.17%
  • Christian Hazard

0 0%
  • Karl Lawton

0 0%
  • Trent Hodkinson

6 13.04%
  • Chris Sandow

1 2.17%
  • James Maloney

8 17.39%
  • Mitch Cornish

1 2.17%
  • Moses Mbye (if released)

15 32.61%
  • Ashley Taylor (if released)

2 4.35%
  • Corey Norman (if released)

4 8.70%
  • Todd Carney

3 6.52%
  • Chad Townsend (if released)

0 0%
  • Steve Michaels

2 4.35%
  • Shaun Nona

3 6.52%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Seriously, whats wrong with Townsend?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Seriously, whats wrong with Townsend?
    Not entirely sure but isn't his mum sick in Sydney? Wouldn't make much sense for him to come to the GC. Guess we could try but doubt it would happen.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

Yeah family member is sick. Hence why the Warriors will give him an early release to go back to Sydney. I doubt they would release him to come to the GC.

The only suggestion on this thread worse than Trent Hodkinson is Quade Cooper. Trent Hodkinson is a very, very limited footballer who stifles attack, especially in the attacking third. Quade Cooper plays an irrelevant sport and should stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    The only suggestion on this thread worse than Trent Hodkinson is Quade Cooper. Trent Hodkinson is a very, very limited footballer who stifles attack, especially in the attacking third. Quade Cooper plays an irrelevant sport and should stay there.
    Has Trent always been bad? I thought last year or the year before he went alright. But maybe I'm just remembering his fantasy scores...

No to Hodkinson. I don't want an inconsistent player like Sandow. Best way to go is either Corey Norman or James Maloney. But it would be great if we can snag Todd Carney on cheap money. Then we can spend the rest of the money on forwards.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Yeah family member is sick. Hence why the Warriors will give him an early release to go back to Sydney. I doubt they would release him to come to the GC.
    His contract is up this year so no release necessary. Barba's dad was sick too when he wanted out of the Dogs. Guess he got over the flu so he went back to a Sydney based team.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    His contract is up this year so no release necessary. Barba's dad was sick too when he wanted out of the Dogs. Guess he got over the flu so he went back to a Sydney based team.
    He still has one more year. At like the Tomkins release. Warriors will release due to compassionate grounds. They want to keep him but are willing to let him go back to Sydney to be closer to family. More than happy to be proven wrong if there is some where saying he is off contract thus year.

Lol okay I'm wrong haha just seen a post. I know they wanted to resign him though hahaha. Lucky I'm not an agent or recruitment staff haha

Not many options really is there, going to be a few years before we make the finals I would say. Carney or Maloney would be good but unsure if NRL would allow a contract with him. Other then those 2 there is no one else, sandow is a no go for me, to inconsistent and I can see him getting into the party lifestyle up here. The 2 youngens Hazard and Fogarty I don't know a lot about, are they ready for the step up to nrl?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Henry states that Sandow is his prime target ... WTF!!!!!! and to be honest I quite liked (not in that way) Matty Smith the Pommie half last 4 nations.

http://www.nrl.com/titans-disillusio...4/default.aspx
    Last edited by Titanic; 04-06-15 at 11:18 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Henry states that Sandow is his prime target ... WTF!!!!!!
    Did he say Sandow specifically? I thought he said he'd like someone with experience in the halves and goal-kicking would be an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Did he say Sandow specifically? I thought he said he'd like someone with experience in the halves and goal-kicking would be an advantage.
    He didn't say anyone specifically, just that we want an experienced one who goal kicks. The author then listed the most logical options.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Henry states that Sandow is his prime target ... WTF!!!!!!
    Nowhere does it says Henry said he wants Sandow mate

sorry guys referenced the wrong article and can't get back into the Tele hwich is where I think I saw it ...anyway doesn't matter ... sorry again
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Experience an goal kicking would mean Maloney and Hodgkinson, at of all the youngens including our own Hazard and Fogarty I would love to see titans pick up Shaun Nona, by far the best half running around in QLD Cup the last couple of years, and has the awards and recognition to back it up. Also a very very handy goal kicker.