Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

LG gone. Lower leg injury. They showed him piggybacking the trainer up the stairs lol

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I'm watching it live. Might be on NBN though. In Burleigh.
    My daughter has a theatre room with a 2.5 meter screen & a fridge full for her Dad
    #itaintweaktospeak

And I thought Dave Taylor couldn't get any dumber!

- - - Updated - - -

2nd tackle you APE! and you kick it. You aren't paid to think, just run forward you stupid MF idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

And make that 22 penalties for Ryan James for the year.

How BLOODY HARD is it for Dave Taylor , to understand , all he has to do is tuck the ball under his arm , and TRAMPLE OPPOSITION PLAYERS. DAVE YOUR NOT A BLOODY HALF BACK , there for DONT KICK THE BALL.

Tigers defence is terrible down our right side. Don't know why we would even send it Mortimers way.

Ok this is good footy without elgey, and Ryan james is being so targeted I feel sorry for him woods and Galloway are all over the ruck for way longer then Ryan he takes one step near the play the ball and the refs are screaming his name looking for anything

QLD Cup

I'm glad we have points on the board because we have as usual thrown away three good gains. Ridges pass, Tayors brain snap and Eddies lost ball at the line.

James just doesn't get it ... get a haircut so you don't stand out. Dave Taylor ... get a brain so you don't stand out. Captain Poopy Draws ... just get lost.

Scrappy game but quite liked the first half and am just hoping that we don't discover another way to implode.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Tigers defence is terrible down our right side. Don't know why we would even send it Mortimers way.
    lol I know it looks strange but have faith in Neil game plan is to send Ryan or Ben into their halves (who of course need people to help them get them down) and open up the long side and to me seems to be working a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    James just doesn't get it ... get a haircut so you don't stand out. Dave Taylor ... get a brain so you don't stand out. Captain Poopy Draws ... just get lost.

Scrappy game but quite liked the first half and am just hoping that we don't discover another way to implode.
    He is cutting his hair next week for charity but his defense has a lot to do with their scoreline
    #itaintweaktospeak

Cmon boys. I am sitting at Suncorp watching crap but some of you will be pleased to know DCE is copping it.

Hopefully it's only mild syndesmosis for Elgey - which is still four weeks. But to loose him for 8 or 9 would be heart breaking.

Morts' forward pass to Taylor was a typical disgrace from him. Not looking forward to his upcoming stint in the halves. Just when he was starting to look good in the nine.

James is the most targeted player in the comp for penalties i reckon. He gets zero leeway. The haircut next week will help, but he needs to pull his head in for a few weeks. And I'd still like to see him back in the middle.

Anyway, still looking ok so far.

QLD Cup

Sterlo rubbing in how good Sezer is, it hurts just hope he can be replaced with someone of equal quality.
    Last edited by Titanic Believer; 05-06-15 at 08:57 PM.

Haven't had an issue with Myles' game unfortunately. I want to yell some more at the TV at him but he's doing a good job for us.

Sezer didn't want to take this kick, did you hear him? "It doesn't make a difference!"

We would have been better off going for the try.