Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Sad to say that the Refs have decided the game again.
    Mate that has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard tonight

Morgan strips the ball it's a knock on but go back 2 minutes before & you will not see a forward pass when Pearce scored but I bet that's forgotten....

Klemmer scary good at times & right now I'd be happy if Hodkinson signs with us
    #itaintweaktospeak

IF DCE lines up in game three I burn all my QLD origin supporters gear. Just when I thought my hatred for this person couldn't go any deeper he loses an origin for us with his spinderella game play. Did he actually train with the team or did he just rock up on the night? No one on that right side had any idea what he was doing. Should have been hooked in the 5th minute and Morgan step straight in.

DCE is not a big game player never have liked the guy, cannot handle the pressure. Hodgko stepped up i hope we sign him.

Great Win by the Blues, the GI disallowed try was 50/50 tough call .

Game 3 is going to rock
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Sad to say that the Refs have decided the game again.
    In the colder light of day.....the better side by a mile won last night. Qld were outplayed in the first half and lucky to go in only 4 points behind. Other than the first 15 minutes of the second half Qld were done. Better to look at the performances of Myles, Scott, DCE, Hodges and Chambers.

I can accept the knock on call against Qld, and I am also glad DCE had a very ordinary game. Hope he gets dropped and never makes the team again. That would be ok with me. We haven't won with him there so nothing to lose by dropping him. It's what he deserves.
    Nsw were better over 80 minutes. Klemmer is the new Mark Geyer.

Good win Blues, ya wankas! Now let's get it right … Hodges - too slow, Slater - playing busted, DCE - well WTF?

What I would like to see in Origin III: Klemmer v Napa.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Good win Blues, ya wankas! Now let's get it right … Hodges - too slow, Slater - playing busted, DCE - well WTF?

What I would like to see in Origin III: Klemmer v Napa.
    I'm a Blue mate & I can't believe Napa doesn't get a run ahead of Lillyman he is not Origin class but I hope along with DCE he gets picked for game 3
    #itaintweaktospeak