View Poll Results: What's more important to you in 2015?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Titans performance in 2015

12 60.00%
  • The signing of Daly Cherry-Evans

8 40.00%

Default What's more important to you in 2015?

It's just a light-hearted poll to see what might be more important to people in 2015.

Would it be the Titans performance on the paddock, or the signing of Daly Cherry-Evans?
    Last edited by Toads; 21-05-15 at 06:47 AM.

Junior

I like to practice Mindfulness which is a Buddhist inspired philosophy of intentionally accepting the focus of your attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment. My old dad did the same but his philosophy involved crossing bridges only when you arrive at them. I voted 1.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Our performance this year, because we can't win being a one man team even with DCE.

I am very interested on the rising players.

I count on DCE's talent and professionalism. So 2015 team performance is the x factor.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm sorry but neither are my priority ... I just want a club I can be proud of.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

As Diehard said, DCE can't be a one-man show. Even a great general needs troops who are up to the task. This year will show the character of our troops.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Our performance this year, because we can't win being a one man team even with DCE.

I am very interested on the rising players.

I count on DCE's talent and professionalism. So 2015 team performance is the x factor.
    I voted the 2015 performance and agree with DH. I like the brand of footy that we are playing and so I have comfort that we are building something. Adding DCE in 16 will enhance the work done.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Although a good 2015 performance would give me optimism for the future, I have gone DCE.

DCE should/could become the #1 player in the game and not only enhance our stature in the corporate market but also in the off contract player market for 2016/17/18.

Voted DCE because of how bad it'll be if we don't sign him, more than how good it'll be to sign him. We have a history of players backflipping and using us to upgrade their contract. If we get DCE it'll undo a lot of that in a lot of peoples' eyes and we'll be a legitimate place to sign with.

Voted DCE. Our club has been built around him for the next couple of years, especially our roster. Also, DCE doesn't just bring his on field performance. He also brings sponsors, casual fans and other star players which we are struggling to find at the moment. In my eyes, DCE's signature is crucial for our club.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Voted DCE. Our club has been built around him for the next couple of years, especially our roster. Also, DCE doesn't just bring his on field performance. He also brings sponsors, casual fans and other star players which we are struggling to find at the moment. In my eyes, DCE's signature is crucial for our club.
    Ditto. That is not to say I don't care about this season as we have already made progress on that front. The style of play and the development of young blokes are important and we are achieving in these areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    This is true too. I guess the 2015 team is tactically important and DCE is strategically important. He is represents a new era for the Titans.

I think I am not alone enjoying us playing some Rugby League style football for a change.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

The only thing important to me is spreading the ball right, the 2 best weapons on the field are not getting the ball.

DCE will fix that
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Of course the questions was, what is most important to you in 2015. Not overall. In that other case I'd choose DCE.

The important thing to me is seeing the stadium full of Titans fans again. Last week's game was sad to watch, aside from the Sharkies fans cheering their team on you could almost hear crickets it was that bad. How do we get fans back to our games? If I didn't live so far away I'd head down there and support the team for sure.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 23-05-15 at 10:49 PM.