Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 128
  1. #31
    Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Titans team vs Rabbitohs

    1 – Josh Hoffman

    2 – Anthony Don

    3 – James Roberts

    4 – William Zillman

    5 – Kevin Gordon

    6 – Aidan Sezer

    7 – Kane Elgey

    8 – Luke Douglas

    9 – Kierran Moseley

    10 – Nate Myles (capt)

    11- Ryan James

    12 – Dave Taylor

    13 – Lachlan Burr

    Interchange

    14 – Matthew White

    15 – Eddy Pettybourne

    16 – Ben Ridge

    17 – Daniel Mortimer

    18 – Mark Ioane


    Titans home crowd favourite Kevin Gordon returns to the Titans side for Saturday’s home clash with premiers South Sydney, replacing the injured David Mead (hamstring).

    It is the first time since being injured after the round one clash with Wests Tigers that Gordon, locked in a close battle with Mead as the club’s top try-scorers in the nine-season history, has been in the line-up.

    “It was a very close call between Kevin and Kalifa Faifai Loa who has also been in good form for Seagulls and made the Queensland Residents side, but Kevin just got the nod,” said coach Neil Henry.

    Ben Ridge, a late call-up into the side that played the Sharks in round 10, retains his spot with Mark Ioane 18th man.


    http://www.titans.com.au/news/2015/0...n_returns.html
    Pretty much what I expected.

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Yeah pretty standard lineup.

    KG scored a ripper of a try for Burleigh in the weekend too

  3. #33
    Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah pretty standard lineup.

    KG scored a ripper of a try for Burleigh in the weekend too
    Hopefully he rips souths apart and scores a hat trick on the weekend.

  4. #34
    Immortal Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    10,425

    Default

    That is an underwhelming bench and as for Gordon ... well, whatever.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  5. #35
    Rep Player
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That is an underwhelming bench and as for Gordon ... well, whatever.
    Yep I still do not understand why Davin hasnt been blooded yet? Also how has Hala's form been as of late? Still not enough to push him past White for a run?

  6. #36
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Any word on Sezer? What's the likelihood of him lining up?

    I'm pumped for this game. I missed the sharks game cause an inconsiderate friend put his wedding on the same day but my anniversary ain't stopping me this weekend. I don't know if I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms but I can see it playing out to a Titans triumphant win. Hopefully GI plays like he did on Wednesday and their halves are still in disarray. Rabbitohs forwards are intimidating anymore. Just hope Sezer plays and I wish Bird was back out there. Imagine if he could line up this weekend after missing origin. He'd kill someone!

  7. #37
    Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Any word on Sezer? What's the likelihood of him lining up?

    I'm pumped for this game. I missed the sharks game cause an inconsiderate friend put his wedding on the same day but my anniversary ain't stopping me this weekend. I don't know if I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms but I can see it playing out to a Titans triumphant win. Hopefully GI plays like he did on Wednesday and their halves are still in disarray. Rabbitohs forwards are intimidating anymore. Just hope Sezer plays and I wish Bird was back out there. Imagine if he could line up this weekend after missing origin. He'd kill someone!
    Nothing on Sezer yet. If Greg Bird was aloud to play he would indeed kill someone but then he would be suspended again hahaha

  8. #38

    Default

    i read Sezer is looking likely and trained a bit on wednesday?

  9. #39
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    It's a terrible, terrible bench we have these days. Pettybourne goes alright but the rest are ineffective.

  10. #40

    Default

    Just in case anyone doesn't know the Titans have a deal for this game. Buy a ticket and get a free one to the Manly game plus some merch. Other than a couple of small adds in the Bully and an email to existing members this has been kept a secret.
    Extremely poor marketing!

  11. #41
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    I was surprised that they needed to do a promo for the Rabbitohs game. Last season it was a sellout just like most of their members. Same as trying to prop up the Manly game. The only reason I can think is that they are trying to get more Titans supporters than the opposition but reality is that isn't going to happen.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I was surprised that they needed to do a promo for the Rabbitohs game. Last season it was a sellout just like most of their members. Same as trying to prop up the Manly game. The only reason I can think is that they are trying to get more Titans supporters than the opposition but reality is that isn't going to happen.
    Maybe they are trying to get as many to the Manly game for an early look at DCE. Last seasons Rabbits crowd was 19,107.
    This promotion had a membership component to it as per the earlier game this year - I think the Titans are trying to build up a data base of potential new members (as you have to give contact details) for future years. That is a good idea but people need to know about it.

  13. #43

    Default

    expecting a big one from GI today, but hoping he's quite

    should be a good day, I'm taking the family along and making the most of the activities before and after the game!

  14. #44
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    10 - 12 ktc, kelly just scored.

    GL on in to fullback

  15. #45
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    39,100

    Default

    OK Im here. Spent yesterday in hospital with a suspected appendicitis, but I passed the tests so it's a mystery. Was waiting in hospital for 7 hours and only left at 2am.

    But I am home to watch the game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

    Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew