12 – Dave Taylor

13 – Lachlan Burr

Interchange

14 – Matthew White

15 – Eddy Pettybourne

16 – Ben Ridge

17 – Daniel Mortimer

18 – Mark Ioane

Titans home crowd favourite Kevin Gordon returns to the Titans side for Saturday’s home clash with premiers South Sydney, replacing the injured David Mead (hamstring).

It is the first time since being injured after the round one clash with Wests Tigers that Gordon, locked in a close battle with Mead as the club’s top try-scorers in the nine-season history, has been in the line-up.

“It was a very close call between Kevin and Kalifa Faifai Loa who has also been in good form for Seagulls and made the Queensland Residents side, but Kevin just got the nod,” said coach Neil Henry.

Ben Ridge, a late call-up into the side that played the Sharks in round 10, retains his spot with Mark Ioane 18th man.

http://www.titans.com.au/news/2015/0...n_returns.html
    Pretty much what I expected.

Yeah pretty standard lineup.

KG scored a ripper of a try for Burleigh in the weekend too

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah pretty standard lineup.

KG scored a ripper of a try for Burleigh in the weekend too
    Hopefully he rips souths apart and scores a hat trick on the weekend.

That is an underwhelming bench and as for Gordon ... well, whatever.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That is an underwhelming bench and as for Gordon ... well, whatever.
    Yep I still do not understand why Davin hasnt been blooded yet? Also how has Hala's form been as of late? Still not enough to push him past White for a run?

Any word on Sezer? What's the likelihood of him lining up?

I'm pumped for this game. I missed the sharks game cause an inconsiderate friend put his wedding on the same day but my anniversary ain't stopping me this weekend. I don't know if I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms but I can see it playing out to a Titans triumphant win. Hopefully GI plays like he did on Wednesday and their halves are still in disarray. Rabbitohs forwards are intimidating anymore. Just hope Sezer plays and I wish Bird was back out there. Imagine if he could line up this weekend after missing origin. He'd kill someone!

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Any word on Sezer? What's the likelihood of him lining up?

I'm pumped for this game. I missed the sharks game cause an inconsiderate friend put his wedding on the same day but my anniversary ain't stopping me this weekend. I don't know if I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms but I can see it playing out to a Titans triumphant win. Hopefully GI plays like he did on Wednesday and their halves are still in disarray. Rabbitohs forwards are intimidating anymore. Just hope Sezer plays and I wish Bird was back out there. Imagine if he could line up this weekend after missing origin. He'd kill someone!
    Nothing on Sezer yet. If Greg Bird was aloud to play he would indeed kill someone but then he would be suspended again hahaha

i read Sezer is looking likely and trained a bit on wednesday?

It's a terrible, terrible bench we have these days. Pettybourne goes alright but the rest are ineffective.

Just in case anyone doesn't know the Titans have a deal for this game. Buy a ticket and get a free one to the Manly game plus some merch. Other than a couple of small adds in the Bully and an email to existing members this has been kept a secret.
    Extremely poor marketing!

I was surprised that they needed to do a promo for the Rabbitohs game. Last season it was a sellout just like most of their members. Same as trying to prop up the Manly game. The only reason I can think is that they are trying to get more Titans supporters than the opposition but reality is that isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I was surprised that they needed to do a promo for the Rabbitohs game. Last season it was a sellout just like most of their members. Same as trying to prop up the Manly game. The only reason I can think is that they are trying to get more Titans supporters than the opposition but reality is that isn't going to happen.
    Maybe they are trying to get as many to the Manly game for an early look at DCE. Last seasons Rabbits crowd was 19,107.
    This promotion had a membership component to it as per the earlier game this year - I think the Titans are trying to build up a data base of potential new members (as you have to give contact details) for future years. That is a good idea but people need to know about it.

expecting a big one from GI today, but hoping he's quite

should be a good day, I'm taking the family along and making the most of the activities before and after the game!

10 - 12 ktc, kelly just scored.

GL on in to fullback

OK Im here. Spent yesterday in hospital with a suspected appendicitis, but I passed the tests so it's a mystery. Was waiting in hospital for 7 hours and only left at 2am.

But I am home to watch the game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER