Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

That sums it up drop ball over the line

- - - Updated - - -

Stripped but refs and touchie missed it

Rep Player

Another week another reason I wonder why I pay for membership. Continue to 'rebuild' I guess.

Gordon, piss off back to park football or wherever it is you've been.

Rep Player

We were 'brave' today apparently???

QLD Cup

Who would be a Titans supporter......only Masochists.....!!!!!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Who would be a Titans supporter......only Masochists.....!!!!!
    Hahaha! This. I dont even enjoy watching the games anymore they are bloody frustrating. Ah wells we continue on for another week. Some good signs there amongst the overwhelming negativity. We will either one day get it together or our club will fold. Tigers next week I think this should be a test of Henry's selection process as there is about 5 players who I wouldnt be picking for next week

No mate they said we were grave … gravely terrible … those young guys don't deserve to have the idiots around them … honestly Ridge, White, Gordon AND James. I won't blame Burr because he had that knocked out nor Tighe who was stripped two on one … but I have to mention the 10 meters was non-existent.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

if i just read this thread and didn't watch the game then i'd think we were playing very poorly but there are so many positives to take out of that match. But yes discipline is clearly an area that has cost us way too many times.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I thought our D in the first half was the most encouraging thing about our performance today. Other than that we were dreadful. You hear Fien say 'I'd like to see the Titans halves take control of this game more' well how are they supposed to when our dumb forwards keep dropping the ball every set and giving away piggy back penalties every time the opponent is on the attack.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 30-05-15 at 05:04 PM.

Look, when the opposition coach can adjust their structure at halftime to shut down our only attacking weapon it says a lot about what our brains trust offers. We never come from behind, we can't win a tight game and we can't defend a lead … that says something.

I am happy to see the year out but that doesn't mean that I'll accept such an inept performance … saying we were great in the first half is fair enough but it just shows that we have a team of players who have the attention span of a gnat.
    Last edited by Titanic; 30-05-15 at 05:13 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It seems like at home games the refs decide to make terrible calls against us. Absolute muppets. As for our players. Damn Kevin Gordon is rubbish. Get a haircut and a real job ffs. Sezer likes to run it at the wrong time at key moments in the game or when he has a clear overlap outside him. Hurry up and piss off to Canberra ya goon.

I thought Sezer was decent for us. Tried extremely hard, i think it's unfair to tar aiden sezer with the same brush as you did Kevin Gordon, who practically gifted the Bunnies a try. James seriously needs to sort his game out, such a talent yet his stupid penalties really hurt us in the end

What was the crowd figure today

Henry's win ratio quite low now, 33% and dropping

#sack....
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    What was the crowd figure today
    15,500 and something.

I must say I am a bit surprised by the comments on here that I have just read on getting home from the game. Thought they are a bit harsh in general.
    I thought two things cost us:

* dumb handling errors - these cannot be excused and mostly happened early in the tackle count. We had 38% possession in the first half including a 2-6 penalty count.
    * I thought the reffing was poor. Nothing new in that but it seemed to me that they were thinking Souths are the premiers and that they watched the Titans far more than them.

I continue to see this year as a rebuilding year and I am not expecting much other than improvement which I think we are getting. There is plenty there to work with if we can get DCE and one or two others.
    Oh and I forgot Burr's error - dislodged or not that was a loose carry. I fail to get excited by him.