Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

@balym_CMail: Davin Crampton & Brad Tighe training with Titans today. Zillman & Don carrying niggles & in some doubt.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

I hope Tighe gets a go, and I hope he does well. As for Crampton, I want to see what everyone (who's in the know) is so excited about. I'm not saying that the pro-Crampton crowd is wrong, but I'll feel better when I've seen it demonstrated on the field in first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Cherry-Evans View Post
    @balym_CMail: Davin Crampton & Brad Tighe training with Titans today. Zillman & Don carrying niggles & in some doubt.
    Would love to see Crampton given a go. After being 18th man last week you'd expect Davin to be higher than Tighe in the pecking order.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 15-05-15 at 10:43 AM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Agree. Love to Crampton given a go and this would allow Hoffman a full game at fullback.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle Titan View Post
    I hope Tighe gets a go, and I hope he does well. As for Crampton, I want to see what everyone (who's in the know) is so excited about. I'm not saying that the pro-Crampton crowd is wrong, but I'll feel better when I've seen it demonstrated on the field in first grade.
    He's done a lot more than Tighe has ever done in Cup..i'd back Davin to perform at NRL

Davin Crampton is playing with seagulls this weekend. Just saw him waiting outside his apartment in tweed training kit.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by charged2go View Post
    Davin Crampton is playing with seagulls this weekend. Just saw him waiting outside his apartment in tweed training kit.
    Hmm, here's a fun conspiracy theory: Maybe Crampton keeps getting held back from the starting side BECAUSE he's so good, and the Titans don't want another Elgey situation where they have to pay big bucks to re-sign rookie talent. In other words, keep the hype low and don't give the player managers ammunition to exorbitantly inflate his contract value.

@TomSangsterSC: Will Zillman (hip) and Anthony Don (hammy) had fitness tests today and have been cleared for @GCTitans.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    @TomSangsterSC: Will Zillman (hip) and Anthony Don (hammy) had fitness tests today and have been cleared for @GCTitans.
    Zillman: GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
    Don: Good News

I haven't read anything on here that Crampton is next big thing but I've read plenty about giving him a shot at what is our weakest position.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I haven't read anything on here that Crampton is next big thing but I've read plenty about giving him a shot at what is our weakest position.
    Sorry if I came across as negative on the guy. I'm genuinely curious to see how he handles the big leagues. Elgey is certainly living up to the hype, and I hope Crampton does, too.

Great news about Don, though! I hope he gets another hat trick against the Sharks!

No apologies necessary YDT both just observations
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Im not so sure left centre is this teams weakest link.

It's becoming evident that Titans need forward power asap
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I'll be there after work, have a shed visit after the game so my boy is pretty excited. Just another perk of being a member, we won a draw to go in after the game.
    Anyway, looking forward to some controlled aggression from Ryan James who is probably my favourite Titan right now and any semblance of control from Dave Taylor.
    Must win game if we are to move forward with the season. I am hoping for plenty of points from us if we play smart and we don't get dragged into a frustrated sh1tfight like we did last week.

Junior

Unfortunately I am still in Sydney so won't be making this game. Probably won't be able to make another home game till July unfortunately. Next home game I can make I will even meet with anyone who wants to have a drink before the game my shout hahaha.