Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    News could get worse for him come Friday. This may be the least of his worries.

Let's hope but I won't be surprised for another adjournment
    #itaintweaktospeak

QLD Cup

Birds loss is an opportunity for one of the young blokes. I hope they grab it. Although I am happy we are looking promising this year I still see it as rebuilding and that means working through the prospects for next year and getting some experience under their belts.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Let's hope but I won't be surprised for another adjournment
    I would think it will be adjourned for sure. TF92 said in an earlier post that the club will get more clarity about the charges/evidence against him but I still can't see how the club can act as judge and jury until the court case is over. I wouldn't be surprised if he has signed with some other club before the court case is over, but would a club take the risk of signing a player who potentially could be deregistered if found guilty.
    I have been pretty impressed with Bird's form this year and as others have said, he does add some mongrel factor but I am just about over him. He gets as many headlines for what he does away from the footy field which just means damage to the brand and he seems as dumb as dogsh1t, both in what he does on the field and off it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Birds loss is an opportunity for one of the young blokes. I hope they grab it. Although I am happy we are looking promising this year I still see it as rebuilding and that means working through the prospects for next year and getting some experience under their belts.
    Agreed. I have not been that happy with Burr, Robinson or Simpkins when they have had their chances this year but I also had this as a rebuilding year and am happy for these blokes to get more chances to develop.

We look disorganised atm
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Getting hammered by their huge boppers
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

What the F is sezer doing on the left side all game? He needs to F* off back to the right side...

The reffing of this game is so one-sided. Hard to watch.

Myles looks like he's made a decision. He doesn't want to play for us anymore. This is embarrassing, how do you get to NRL level, and this is aimed at the entire team, and not know how to tackle. 9 rounds in and we are all wrestling against each other and still can't put a player on the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

One out hit up, one out hit up, one out hit up, one out hit up, one out hit up, kick. Carty footy.

can we get some better forwards k thx

Myles heart is not with the Titans is so obvious in plays just get rid of him before the June 30 deadline

lol Austin @ half time "Our big boys having a field day out there", you got that right.

QLD Cup

Just wondering how long you have to hold someone before they call held? On that point, once the player is stopped why isn't a third man locking up the legs?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    lol Austin @ half time "Our big boys having a field day out there", you got that right.
    Thought the same, how much confidence would the raiders have in the dressing room when Austin saying things like that

Mead was a disgrace when Crocker scored under the posts, he didn't even attempt to cover him when the two on one pass was so obvious and telegraphed. This lack of effort does my head in. Time to rev the team up or start dropping players.

Sezer needs to take a backseat so that LG can get take some control as he did versus the Warriors. We get that our left side is where we are likely to score points today but that doesn't mean that Sezer needs to be there, Kane is more than capable..

Junior

I am going to leave my comments until the end of the game but that was a piss poor effort by the whole team that half. Its easy to blame it on the refs but its our teams fault not the refs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Sezer needs to take a backseat so that LG can get take some control as he did versus the Warriors. We get that our left side is where we are likely to score points today but that doesn't mean that Sezer needs to be there, Kane is more than capable..
    But Sezer is trying to help his new team win.