Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Junior

Welcome Raiders fan, glad you joined us.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Aiden is a good get for you Raiders. He's better this year under Henry but I can assure you Titans fans haven't been thrilled the last few years. That said, I hope he goes well with Ricky who's good with the halves.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Banned

Austin and sezer in the halves is a very, very good halves combo.
    And with a forward pack in 2016 of:

8. Vaughan
    9. Hodgson
    10. Tamou
    11. Papa
    12. Whitehead/ Soliola
    13. Fensom

14. Baptiste
    15. Soliola/ Whitehead
    16. FPN
    17. Boyd

And a backline of:
    1. Wighton
    2. Lee
    3. Croker
    4. Waqa
    5. Rapana
    (Pending a big name outside back signing)

We will be premiership contenders as early as 2016!
    That is surely one of the best forward packs in the Comp. Also a very handy backline. For those wondering " who is whitehead?" He is in the top two 2nd rowers in the whole English super league.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy View Post
    That's quite strange that Titans fans can't wait to see one of their best players over the last few years leave... Sour grapes?
    No sour grapes around here mate. Most would be wishing him well with you guys next year and beyond. To say he has been one of our best over the past few years is off the mark though. He has come good this year and is playing some good footy right now and he and Elgey will be a great halves pair for the rest of this year, but his past few years were average and we will have a halves pairing of DCE and LG next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Austin and sezer in the halves is a very, very good halves combo.
    And with a forward pack in 2016 of:

8. Vaughan
    9. Hodgson
    10. Tamou
    11. Papa
    12. Whitehead/ Soliola
    13. Fensom

14. Baptiste
    15. Soliola/ Whitehead
    16. FPN
    17. Boyd

And a backline of:
    1. Wighton
    2. Lee
    3. Croker
    4. Waqa
    5. Rapana
    (Pending a big name outside back signing)

We will be premiership contenders as early as 2016!
    That is surely one of the best forward packs in the Comp. Also a very handy backline. For those wondering " who is whitehead?" He is in the top two 2nd rowers in the whole English super league.
    I'm glad you are happy with the way your side is looking for next year, but here in this thread is not the right place to discuss this. Please feel free to discuss next weekends game in this game thread at anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Dannyboy's forgetting who his coach is.

That's quite strange that Titans fans can't wait to see one of their best players over the last few years leave... Sour grapes?
    Sour grapes? My avatar says otherwise...I'm a manly fan dishing out a dose of reality. He won't be missed imo
    Last edited by teke; 30-04-15 at 08:24 PM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Falloon is out for a month. Guess we'll be seeing mortimer off the bench playing hooker next week

Nah mate. We would have preferred him to stay but he is destined to go to lock once his defence picks up … not much for leading the team around and couldn't find grass with a kick at a Mullumbimby bbq.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yea Sezer has been great for us and I will miss him. He will go from strength to strength and the Raiders deserve a break. Great signing.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Falloon is out for a month. Guess we'll be seeing mortimer off the bench playing hooker next week
    This could be full circle for Morts. Injury ensures he loses his halves spot and another injury sees him back at hooker/utility off the bench. A position most would agree he's better suited for and that he's had great success at in the past. We're living in interesting times Gentlemen (and Ladies).
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    This could be full circle for Morts. Injury ensures he loses his halves spot and another injury sees him back at hooker/utility off the bench. A position most would agree he's better suited for and that he's had great success at in the past. We're living in interesting times Gentlemen (and Ladies).
    I think that would be his best position. Just come on for 10-20 mins to give Moseley a breather until he get the fitness to become an 80 min hooker. Then we can let Mortimer leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    I think that would be his best position. Just come on for 10-20 mins to give Moseley a breather until he get the fitness to become an 80 min hooker. Then we can let Mortimer leave.
    That's the role he played for the Roosters & its the only role he should ever have..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    I agree with you but I still prefer Mosely off the bench at this stage. Falloon isn't popular on here, but I like him.

Rep Player

i'd say we will be without bird for this game now after a dumb lifting penalty in the Anzac test. Stupid penalty

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    i'd say we will be without bird for this game now after a dumb lifting penalty in the Anzac test. Stupid penalty
    Yea Bird will be gone after that.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER