Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Disappointing to read all the comments after a few weeks of nothing but positives. I might be getting old and forgiving but it is a year of rebuilding and a few tipped some hidings along the way. At least we'll see who is worth keeping but you could see after the first try that we were not on our game.
    Only caught the first 20 and then had scores on the app as I went to see what the opposition was doing. The Suns have crowd fudging down to a fine art as they announced in excess of 12k - 8k max. and the game was as boring as batsh1t. Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread, although it has probably run it's race.
    Get back on the horse now for the Sharks.

Hopefully our crowds and future are on the upswing. I'm confident. I could handle a blow out but this was probably a dozen more points than I could tolerate.

Anyway good on Canberra. Their fans are loyal and loud as well.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Disappointing to read all the comments after a few weeks of nothing but positives. I might be getting old and forgiving but it is a year of rebuilding and a few tipped some hidings along the way. At least we'll see who is worth keeping but you could see after the first try that we were not on our game.
    Only caught the first 20 and then had scores on the app as I went to see what the opposition was doing. The Suns have crowd fudging down to a fine art as they announced in excess of 12k - 8k max. and the game was as boring as batsh1t. Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread, although it has probably run it's race.
    Get back on the horse now for the Sharks.
    its funny the Suns are having their annus horribilis in their 5th year...just like we did.
    coming off their breakout year...just like we did
    and crowds tumbled...just like ours did.

everyone spouting their success was comparing apples v oranges. our trajectory and crowds were on par with their's year for year roughly...and now we see how they go about digging themselves out like we are beginning to, although we have had to do it without $100M plus sprinkled on us. I actually don't mind AFL or the suns...just the people that death ride us and look down their nose from the sport.

the suns crowds are most certainly fudged...but its much harder to see the blank seats on Tv for Metricon than Cbus so it goes unspoken.

anyways, i personally dont think i have been too negative. quick touch up on a couple of points, but i'm not too fussed. i see the path we are on, trust the club now for the first time in forever and with our better attack and young players..we gonna cop a pasting time to time. consistency is one of the last ingredients to fall into place usually.

I backed us to loose this game. I thought that our bubble would burst. We were in the game in the first half I thought but got blown away in the second. I thought we got out in our place. Not worried at all with the loss as I saw that some players were having a go and that was enough for me.

At the start of the season I picked we would finish 9-12 anything above is a bonus. I just remind myself that it a rebuilding year and temper my expectations.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Raiders scored in the 68th, 70th, 72nd, 74th, 75th and 77th minute. six tries in 10 minutes.... gotta be a record.
    It was three tries. The scores in the 70th, 74th and 77th minutes were the conversions.

I have no real issue with such a blow-out … as the only 13-16 finish in 2015 death-rider, this is the type of roller-coaster I expected and have seen nothing to change my mind at all.

However, the better structures, the exposure of our up-coming players and the shedding of the deadwood from our roster which is the majority of the 2014 squad is very reassuring … not disappointing at all … bring it on, suck it up and look towards a much brighter future.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    the suns crowds are most certainly fudged...but its much harder to see the blank seats on Tv for Metricon than Cbus so it goes unspoken.
    Yea even their loyal fans are saying the same thing and it's turning into a joke.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

ha it did seems quite fast didnt it? thanks for correcting