IMO people part with their money for the experience of going to the footy to support their team...so ultimately if people are not coming to the games (that is spending their money) it is due to the experience not being value for money in their respective eyes. So for the purposes of responding to this thread I shall break this into separate categories.

TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
I personally have no issues with this as I catch the train and the station is within a short driving distance from me and parking is never an issue, but it is clear from the research the Titans have already done the travelling to the games experience is a major issue along with parking etc. If your travelling experience is a negative one then your Titans experience is off to a pretty poor start. When compared to other stadiums such as Suncorp and Carrara I personally believe the travel experience is far smoother and less complicated for a greater percentage of supporters.
I really cannot fathom why Robina Town Centre and the Titans could strike up some kind of agreement between them...imagine being picked up and dropped off right outside the restaurant precinct (mini-buses with Robina Shopping Centre plastered all over them)...sales in my opinion would go through the roof...what if other shops could set up little market style fronts in the same area...IMO it is a win-win situation.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Not sure this is really something the Titans can control and therefore needs assistance from council or state governments to rectify this.

STADIUM EXPERIENCE
Lets start with outside the stadium...thank goodness they have finally reopened the path from the train station to the stadium...I understand the reasoning behind their decision to close this but IMO it was common sense being thrown out the window.
The activities outside/around the stadium itself has largely stayed the same for the entire time they have been at CBUS/Skilled Stadium...so as a season ticket holder nothing interests me with this as it is always the same old thing...even when my kids were younger they got bored of it as well.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Surely something new and interesting could be added/scheduled each home game.

INSIDE STADIUM EXPERIENCE
The food and drink situation is just horrifying for a family of four...talk about a major negative!!! I won't dwell on this as it has been done to death in this forum.
I have said it before several times and it has already been mentioned within this thread but the selection of winners for competitions is an absolute joke and seriously annoys me!!! It has always been and has never changed in the all the time I have supported the Titans that the cameras focus on the western side of the stadium and in the areas where people who have parted with some serious coin to be season ticket holders...not sure why this is the case but they are not the people you need convincing in coming back to the stadium (they will be back regardless)...in fact it is the people in the other 90% of the stadium that through this clearly obvious and ridiculous approach to competition winners get such strong negative experiences to these competitions.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Food and drink situation needs to be sorted ASAP...nothing makes your experience incredibly negative when given very ordinary food for a rip-off price! The competitions should be fair and equitable or don't have them at all.

TEAM PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE
Well this has been well documented too on this forum and all I can say is they need to win or be very competitive in each and every home game...sadly this hasn't been the case for many seasons now and whether we like it or not people like to support winners...only the true rusted-on supporters go each and every game!
In addition to this supporters like to know that the future will be bright...that is they like to know we have a plentiful nest of future NRL stars developing...unfortunately our Junior Development has been lacking for many years (I will note it looks more promising this year than ever).
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? I am a BIG believer that Neil Henry has the footballing part of the club going in the right direction...he needs time and resources to make further improvements...resign the obvious (LG, DCE, Myles) and get rid of the dead wood.

SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING EXPERIENCE
In my opinion we dropped the ball in this area and never really capitalised on the early Titans euphoria. I remember being at the very first Titans match with my wife and two young boys and thinking while our flags flew with the masses of other flags just prior to kick off...wow we are part of history and we are part of this new tribe of Titans supporters...it wasn't the significance of the match but the collective nature of this large group of people being the same in the crowd. What I mean by this was we were this collective mass of thousands of people wearing the Titans jersey and there was this sea of Titans blue in the thousands of flags flying...it just gave me a chill down the spine. So where did we drop the ball...firstly our jerseys changed to this dark tone and away from the very thing that was so appealing...the Titans blue...then the designs just got ridiculous (don't get me started on the helmet design). Secondly...where are all the flags...they are so few now...give them to the kids...even better get the players to give them to the kids signed...we will need to see the Titans blue everywhere at our home games...in short our tribe and tribalism has been diluted that now it is embarrassing as a Titan supporter to see our team out-supported at their home ground.
Where was the Titans team song...oh how they dropped the ball on this one! It has been promised several times before and nothing! Now we are just exposed to a short ordinary vision of our team singing their victory song...what about the masses...we want something too.
On the social media front we really haven't been leaders in this area at all and until recent times we haven't understood it or capitalised on it...this is where you build your modern tribe of the growing generations of digital natives that support their team...unfortunately we dropped on the ball on this as well.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? The club is moving in the right direction here but we started a long way behind after dropping the baton throughout this relay! I note the recent advertisement of a Marketing person of the Titans and trust they get the right person for the role.

I have to stop here as dinner is about to be served but it is a start...perhaps I may get back on my cereal box after dinner to continue.

In essence there are many negative experiences...people can put up with one on the odd occasion but if too frequent or too many than people don't feel it is value for money and ultimately stay home and watch it on television!