Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post

These are the scores we have out up in the last three matches. Unbelievable!!! Where are all the Carty lovers now?? We wouldn't have put this many points up under him even if we played three consecutive games against Q Cup teams!!

Can't wait to watch this game tonight after the Broncos v Eels game. I think I'll go to bet with 10min to go.
    West Tigers 2005, just out score the opponents at all costs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I can confirm that in the history of the club we have never scored as many points total in a three game stretch.

In rounds 7, 8 and 9 in 2010 we won three games in a row and scored a total of 100 points, and that was our previous best.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/te...s/results.html

Great win today.
    Such a different side when you have a coach who has a clue. We actually have some nice set plays and some attacking flair. James Ryan is killing it of late.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

QLD Cup

By all the stats except points on the board, we should have lost that game. Glad we didn't just saying......completions, errors, penalties, missed tackles, time in possession. If we want to be real contenders there is a lot to do

I won't argue against stats but rugby league has a way of being more about the quality of the plays and now that players seem to have a roaming licence then we will trouble all the robotic Bellamy clones … Cartwright tried to micromanage the team but Henry has let the rugby league come out … I know which one I like.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I just finished watching the replay, that win was better than advertised. Elgey showed us, and unfortunately everyone else in the comp(!!) just how good he can be. Mosely and James were excellent as well, along with Bird and Myles through the middle.

MODS: Anyone who calls for team changes this week can have their account closed!!

The way Titans are playing now makes you scratch your head and think why couldn't Carty do the same with all the amount of time he had to build the team. And also why couldn't he utilise the speed we had with our outside backs. Watching Titans play last year and comparing it with this year makes you think we are two totally different teams..
    Last edited by Julius Sezer; 26-04-15 at 08:21 AM.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

At the risk of having my account closed, DT will walk back into the team at the expense of Burr or Robinson and pending what happened to Falloon, Mortimer may get the nod over Srama. Before I get thumbs down, I'm not saying that's what I want, but what I feel may happen due to King's comments at the start of the year when listing Srama's ranking in the hooker stakes as being below Mortimer.

Long day at the footy but enjoyable all round. We were there from the u20's at 9:30 and to be fair there were a few more titans supporters at the NRL game than I expected. Nothing to make the slightest dent on the Warriors fans obviously, but enough there to piss the Warriors fans off whenever we scored.

The ANZAC service was superb as well. Everyone in the crowd was respectful and there was none of that attention seeking shouting during moments of silence. It was great.

On the NRL game..
    All of it has pretty much been summed up in this thread. Elgey, Moseley, Roberts all need to be locked up for 3 years+. They're sparking our attack and bringing enthusiasm that adds value to our playing style. It's good to watch. Don was calling for that wide ball from LG for quite a few sets before he received it, because Wright kept rushing in. I thought that Kane in particular played with more confidence than he has thus far. Offloads and throwing those dummies all over the show was entertaining and had the Warriors fans on the edge of their seats every time he got the ball. He outshone Sezer and he's got some instincts there that can't be coached. We've got to keep him. His chemistry with James is awesome as well.

That shot that Roberts wore from Manu...how did he get up from that? Tough bloke...got absolutely smoked

The players came over after the game and I asked Kane if he would be with us next year and he looked me in the eye and said "I hope so". We hope so too Kane.

Great game and a breath of fresh air watching exciting football being played. I'm not getting ahead of myself and hope that we still finish 9-12. However I wish that we finish higher.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

It's definitely been great to see us pile on 30+ points a game in the last few rounds, but I tend to feel we've pretty well only been doing it because of the other teams are having a off day. What I do still expect we will get towelled by any of the top 4 teams that are on fire on the day.

Yes were shaping up very nicely indeed, but we're still a ways off from the usual top 4 teams (minus Manly), and the quality of footy they're producing of late. But we are working in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    At the risk of having my account closed, DT will walk back into the team at the expense of Burr or Robinson and pending what happened to Falloon, Mortimer may get the nod over Srama. Before I get thumbs down, I'm not saying that's what I want, but what I feel may happen due to King's comments at the start of the year when listing Srama's ranking in the hooker stakes as being below Mortimer.
    Haha!! I forgot about Dave Taylor to be honest.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I won't argue against stats but rugby league has a way of being more about the quality of the plays and now that players seem to have a roaming licence then we will trouble all the robotic Bellamy clones … Cartwright tried to micromanage the team but Henry has let the rugby league come out … I know which one I like.
    I am loving what's happening after so many years of predictable attack. Especially having backs that look dangerous and actually get some room to move. My point about statistics is that they indicate a massive weakness when we come up against the better teams. Improving in those areas will lift us into the top tier of teams.

As Titanic says, UNLEASH THE RUGBY LEAGUE!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER