Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Well F* me.

Hats of Zillman!

hahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Zillman goes 100m to score hahaha!!! 32-6
    Zillman - Man of the Match???

Is the 5 year contract starting to pay dividends? If so, it ****in' took long enough..

ZILLMAN! WHAT A PLAYER

Nearly falling off my chair from laughter from Kimmorley saying he deserves man of the match award
    #iwillneverwalkaway

You're ****ting me
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Zillman - Man of the Match???
    It is scarily possible today

- - - Updated - - -

You could see in Zillmans face in the open field when it dawned on him that he couldnt **** this one up

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    It is scarily possible today

- - - Updated - - -

You could see in Zillmans face in the open field when it dawned on him that he couldnt **** this one up
    If so .... So be it.

Might not have been pretty but to have a convincing win at home is just a great feeling.
    Let's just keep this momentum going.....

Zilly played well today, maybe another 5 year contract as a reward?

Good to get the win. Was Beau Falloon playing lock towards the end?

Good performances from everyone. LG had his best game yet and that wide ball he has is lethal. Everyone put in really and it was Zill's best game for a long time, even though he didn't pull the trigger on 2 passes which would have led to tries and then butchered another by dropping it cold. That defensive tenacity in the final 10 minutes was admirable and it was the first time in a long time I've actually seen us as being the dominant side and not just scoring from JR freak efforts or bombs etc.

An understrength Penrith team sure, but it was good to get the win and I look forward to the Warriors game next weekend. I'll be there.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    If so .... So be it.

Might not have been pretty but to have a convincing win at home is just a great feeling.
    Let's just keep this momentum going.....
    Yep great effort today. Was impressed with our defense we hit hard and defended our line extremely well today was great to see. Elgey getting better with each game his kicking and cut-out passes were outsanding today. Back to Back wins for the first time in a year!!! going to enjoy this one!

He turned up in the last 10 minutes, bombed two tries and is getting nominated for MOM by a commentator who said during the call "this is when the Titan's win games, when they defend well." Quality stuff Kimmorely.
    Good to see the boys keep the foot on the throat and keep trying to score more points.
    Elgey really showed today that he has what it takes. Sign the kid now and play him every week. Please no Mortimer. Don't mess with a winning team, especially the halves who are generating some good attacking plays.

Great to finally get a win at home but our defence in the middle of the park and our ball handling definitely needs improving.

Zillman played a decent game but still can't understand some of the stuff he does. Made 2 good breaks down field with wingers unmarked in both but instead he hogs it and take it to ground. Two certain tries if he passed it. Not going to bag him too much because he had an improved game but he needs to think more.

While I still hope we can get DCE next season, Elgey had a cracker of a game today and keeping him would ease the blow if DCE reneged. Two great try assists and his kicking game was awesome. The try assist in the Hoffy try was just pure class to pass on the inside. We definitely need to keep him. You'd have to think Mortimer is gone from the side completely now.

Hoffman had his best game in Titans colours today. Didn't play bad at centre but I still don't understand why he doesn't stay at fullback? Much better there and has more impact.

Our defence on the line was really impressive today. Penrith had set after set on the line but we stuck together and scrambled. Good stuff.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 18-04-15 at 05:04 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said. Apart from glad to see those that made it to the game today finally got to experience a win at home. Something that means a lot to me, considering I'm one of those that travel hundreds of kilometres to see a home game (these days). Very encouraging for those folk..

A good win, scrambled well I thought in defence, we played all but 20 minutes with only 16 players then was down to 15 when simpkins went off so it showed players can fill different and unexpected voids, LG was again better than his last match and keeps improving Penrith threw everything at him and made him work defencely he held his own well his options in attach are sharp and seems to have that uncanny knack of reading the game a few plays ahead very wally Lewis esk. A good team effort all round

Junior

Great win by the boys today. I can honestly say I couldn't care less if DCE stays at Manly. RE SIGN LG NOW!!! He was great today. His kicking game was on point and his passing was great. No way was that pass to Don Forward. It was thrown backwards and floated forward.

Ryan James has an excellent game today as did Taylor and Douglas and dare I say it so did Zillman. Yes he was a bit of a ball hog and dropped it when it was sure to be a try but his timing on runs and just being more involved was a lot better today.

I enjoyed it when Moseley and Falloon were both on the field. Falloon may make a good Lock. If we play like that next week against the Warriors minus a few poor errors we will be in with a good chance of winning it.