Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i have used this analogy with HS offline...but do we want to be like the bulldogs wishing they didn't let some kid called Thurston leave and go to the cowboys? right now we are the bulldogs, umming and ahhing and manly are the cows...are we gonna let him go? or pay him what he is worth, plus maybe a bit extra based on potential and to keep the poachers away.

There's only one JT, so im not saying LG is going to be an immortal, but he has shown PLENTY to give us confidence moving forwards, and losing him would be a bad thing.

think of it this way...why are Manly offering a 3 year good contract for a kid with 2 games to replace a current AUS half?

- - - Updated - - -

and i thought Sandow was let go for behavioural stuff. kept going walkabout back home.

There can be no doubt Sandow and Keary are streets in front of what he had until this year ... I don't think we should get too hot under the collar just yet ... Elgey is still ours and Sezer may stay and DCE may not change his mind and we have some kids coming through and we have a coaching staff that seems a little more prepared to chance their hands.

Pity the same can't be said about our centre prospects.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    There can be no doubt Sandow and Keary are streets in front of what he had until this year ... I don't think we should get too hot under the collar just yet ... Elgey is still ours and Sezer may stay and DCE may not change his mind and we have some kids coming through and we have a coaching staff that seems a little more prepared to chance their hands.

Pity the same can't be said about our centre prospects.
    I'm sure Crampton will get a shot before too long , I'm just hoping my Voodoo doll arrives shortly so I can rip a hamstring off the TP
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

What about Moses Mbye if we lose LG

Sezer gone! Matty Johns Show just announced he has signed with Canberra.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    What about Moses Mbye if we lose LG
    I hadn't seen much of him until recently but he looks pretty classy. Now that Sezer is gone I will be very p1ssed off if LG leaves. The player Managers who are generally low lifes must all be making truckloads at the moment.

Now we we'll find out what our recruitment and retention people really have.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Yes apparently $500K pa over three years.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/spo...berra-raiders/
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    I'm not too fazed...yet...I really hope we pull off re-signing KElgey. Manly may throw kitchen sink at him, but we supposedly have $$ for next season too. Pity our finances were so lousy last season when we could only resign on a simple 1 yr deal.

I'm disappointed to see Sezar go, especially to Canberra. I think he's a good young player but there is basically a ZERO percent chance that he will improve under Ricky Stuart.

I'm kinda happy sezer is going although he has shown glimpses of what he is capable of he has never discovered his full potential, I'd rather resign Elgey and he finds the form that he received NYC player of the year on, also if both go I'd like to see Christian hazard given a go and he finds the form we've all been told he has

Also look at the Nines footage of when Jamal Fogerty was on. He looks very crisp as well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I like forgerty he takes the line on and can throw a nice pass has that x factor about him

Only thing I'm worries about with sezer going is who will be our goal kicker? Our in game kicking can already not get much worse, but I don't want to see KG back goal kicking and if Zillman is kicking I might just have to rethink my whole life

Quote Originally Posted by NSW Titan View Post
    Only thing I'm worries about with sezer going is who will be our goal kicker? Our in game kicking can already not get much worse, but I don't want to see KG back goal kicking and if Zillman is kicking I might just have to rethink my whole life
    Kane Elgey kicks. Anthony Don can kick, Greg Bird (if desperate). The fact is we don't know the make-up of the team next season. We may yet sign a goal kicker.