Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Wow mass improvement this week, have seen glimpses over the last weeks or playing and to be honest we have played pretty good compared to last year. Starting to show some nice set plays and guys running lines haven't see titans run before. Awesome win.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

good all over. but i think the stuff between the 2 twenty metres zones has been pretty good all year for us.

we are just starting to get some decent structure, or should i say, the structure we've learnt in the off season has started to click slowly week by week and was going a little bit unnoticed. but i could see us improving week on week.

there is a nucleus of a really good side here. a few people leaving, and a few more astute buys, could see us be a team to watch in the next year or two.

the suprise on Zills face when he actually got over the line was priceless....he had no idea how to get down to ground and score it. he made falling to the ground look Awkward as F%^&. lol.

good signs all round, but only if we build on it. we are barely at base camp. the road is long. the struggle real.

I have become a Luke Douglas watcher … he is playing out of his head compared to previous seasons + I give a fair bit of that to Henry and Moseley.

I also agree that Zillman had a better game but experience tells me that that's it for the year and it wasn't that great when you consider at the very least he spoilt a try at the start and along with Elgey let one in too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

i didnt watch him closely today titanic, but he is quite good at taking it up and passing behind the line to a sweeping player.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I have become a Luke Douglas watcher … he is playing out of his head compared to previous seasons + I give a fair bit of that to Henry and Moseley.
    I agree titanic he has really stood up and still going hard at the 75min mark , good to see
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

What an awesome win. Great to see the boys clicking. No doubt Elgey has made a difference in the halves. James Roberts needs to be re-signed ASAP

Immortal

Happy for Lachlan Burr, he was solid, after a tough previous match, as was Simpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Happy for Lachlan Burr, he was solid, after a tough previous match, as was Simpkins.
    ''simpkins has been really good imo. quick across turf. adds more skill than i thought he would. i think in an ideal world we would have a stronger bench, but right now, everyones doing the job well and i dont want simpkins left out of the 17.

on burr. he is a lump of a lad, but when he clicks and starts just hammering forward. he could be a real big metre gaining forward.

i think the payoff for burr will be after a full year or so. but i hope we persevere as i think we will be rewarded.

I feel that if Mortimer is included in the team to face the Panthers next week than all of our momentum and structures heading into the game will be disrupted. Really want Henry to persist with the LG-Sezer combo for as long as possible.

A famous victory. Honestly forgotten what it's like to have your sporting team smash a good win.

There was a lot to be excited about, especially James Roberts. One of the best wins in years.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I love Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I love Roberts.
    Those intercepts were sweet rugby league candy.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I liked the way we didn't let up even with the game won. Just kept at them, racking up more points. God it felt good

The first half was full of opportunities lost due to errors or penalties just as we were building pressure and momentum. When we corrected that and Parra went the other way we looked like top 8 contenders. Need to see a whole lot more standing up against pressure from good sides, but gee it's fun to watch your team put a good second half together and nail a win.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Aside from the win the thing that I liked particularly in the First half it looked like that they were trying to stick to the calls/ patterns and game plan. Luke Douglas had a good game , probably his best for the last 12 months.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady