Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I'm really enjoying Simpkins as part of our team. Just wanted to throw that out there. He's really impressed me this year.

Bird is embarrassing with crap like that .....

I must be the odd one here because I thib Elgey looks like a kid playing his 3rd game of NRL , trying hard & making a few errors but everyone should remember he's a kid & he's got everyone running at him sure he will miss a few but unlike some he's always trying
    #itaintweaktospeak

Great try Mead with Roberts' assist. Burr going alright too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Roberts PAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDDDD. Hallelujah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Bird is embarrassing with crap like that .....

I must be the odd one here because I thib Elgey looks like a kid playing his 3rd game of NRL , trying hard & making a few errors but everyone should remember he's a kid & he's got everyone running at him sure he will miss a few but unlike some he's always trying
    It's not the errors that concern me. I can handle that. It's what he did after that which concerned me. He disappeared, no longer took the line on and became more pedestrian by catching and passing. We've seen better from him thats for sure. I think he's feeling more than just the pressure from Parra, he's feeling the pressure of negotiating his contract.

Big centre Taylor puts Don over.

What's all the Elgey criticism … he's going fine except for the missed tackle that he learned from Zillman.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Mead try, one of if not the best finisher in the game
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Big centre Taylor puts Don over.

What's all the Elgey criticism … he's going fine except for the missed tackle that he learned from Zillman.
    Bullet pass from LG created that.

Great to get a win in convincing fashion. Well done, thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'll go a step further and I'm feeling confident this week. I'll be tipping the Titans. It is an away game after all.
    ^^^^ This guy knows what he's talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    ^^^^ This guy knows what he's talking about!
    You followed my
    Lead herpes lover
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

QLD Cup

How good does it feel to get a solid win not a flukey one. Oh ok there were some intercepts...but also some well constructed tries. But how was the line defence in the second half. I felt sure Watmough would score. Great effort!....Well done guys. on a slightly different note Norman looked dangerous. but too many errors.. but Sezer was very solid... good kicking game. Whoever takes his place will have to step up. No way Mortimor is getting back into the side.......My wife always know when the Titans win, it must be the big grin on my dial.

Great confidence boosting win beating Parra at home.

-Roberts is an absolute freak and was no doubt our best on the field today! Hopefully Neil and co are in deep negotiations to a new long-term contract (3 years).

-Myles stepped up and saved a cetain try near the end there. Definitely earning himself a new contract to finish his career at the Titans. Not promising that he said 'a few things have changed my mind over the last few weeks'.

-Elgey definitely had his mind on something else today. Was not terrible but made a few silly errors. Really hoping he keeps his place in the team but fearing that Mortimer may find his way into the team even though none of us want this

-Moseley is our future hooker no doubt. He adds the spark and we look so sharp with him on. Really liking the rotation with Simpkins giving him a rest for 10 minutes.

-Zillman didn't play that bad today, not good but not bad either. Still would love to see Crampton given a go.

-Mead once again showed heaps of heart and effort. That try at the end there was superb, keeping his legs in and grounding it. Our right side is dangerous in attack and is getting better in defence.

One of the major reasons we won is because we stopped giving away silly penaties and we held onto the ball. Just shows what we are capable of when we are disciplined. UP THE TITANS!
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 11-04-15 at 04:07 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

Great second half. After that game as soon as it is confirmed where next weeks game is I will be booking flights and accommodation. Get the whole family down at the game.

I'd like to congratulate the bloke that wasn't on the field this afternoon.....

Good on ya King!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    You followed my
    Lead herpes lover
    You were fence sitting. I called it. There is no cure for herpes so I've learnt to live with it, kinda like supporting Manly.

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    I'd like to congratulate the bloke that wasn't on the field this afternoon.....

Good on ya King!!!
    King definitely needs to be congratulated! He has turned us around and we are looking so improved this year despite being 2-4. This club has an exciting future both on the field and off the field!
    #iwillneverwalkaway