Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

that was Burr's second game wasnt it?

he mustnt have done much in the first game against tigers...the announcer on friday welcomed on for his interchange as making his debut...

another small fluff up... the ball boys god bless em we miles behind with tees and balls near the end when we were trying to get back in the match. one kid was like 6 and no one was giving him much help or helping him get stuff where it was needed.

LASTLY....i wish they marketed it as Easter night instead of neon night...i didnt take my little girl as i thought it was a bit late..but if i knew the the mascots and easter bunny would be giving out eggs i would have brought her for sure. she would have gone mental for that.

sorry to sound negative, as i said in earlier posts, i had a ball and enjoyed the hell out of the night

He's a classic ball hog, ain't no denying that but he gets the tries. We could have Jordan Atkins back in there if ya want
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He's a classic ball hog, ain't no denying that but he gets the tries. We could have Jordan Atkins back in there if ya want
    I can see that but don't agree … I reckon he's a young bloke with high expectations from all sorts of people feeling his way in a team that is struggling to find their mojo.

I would love him to be feeding Mead too and I hope that learns his craft well but a classic ball hog? Nah, he just doesn't know any better yet.

If he had reversed his decision-making and passed in the first instance and dummied in the second there would possibly have been two tries in that corner but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I can see that but don't agree … I reckon he's a young bloke with high expectations from all sorts of people feeling his way in a team that is struggling to find their mojo.

I would love him to be feeding Mead too and I hope that learns his craft well but a classic ball hog? Nah, he just doesn't know any better yet.

If he had reversed his decision-making and passed in the first instance and dummied in the second there would possibly have been two tries in that corner but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    im not talking about only that game, there has been plenty of times he's got tunnel vision.

I don't see it as a big problem cause every team needs a centre that is good at skipping on the outside of his opponent
    Last edited by teke; 06-04-15 at 03:09 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]