Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Elgeys defence wasn't up to scratch. Hope he gets another chance. Zillman is deadset the worst player in the NRL. My wife had to shut the house up again cause all that was echoing around the neighbourhood was "f@#%ing Zillman" I'm done with idle keyboard threats with this guy, we need to, in mass contact the club and get him ousted or at least someone needs to help him with an off field accident.
    Was going to say i agree with all of that but the last bit is a bit off. Just lets hope the coach does his job.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Also noticed that Hoffman only played first 10 minutes at fullback then zillman played there rest of the game all I ask is why o why zillman absolute pathetic
    Exactly! We looked so much better with Hoff at the back.

If this doesn't push Zillman back to qcup then I really don't know what will

Lucky win but feels good to finally get the 2 points!!

Positives:
    -Elgey had a few bad reads in defence and a few brain snaps but he was quite solid and definitely a improvement on Mortimer.

-Bird and Myles were two of our best on the field. Myles is definitely trying his hardest to secure a contract and Bird was getting through plenty of work.

Negatives:
    -Zillman is the worst NRL player I've seen. That knock on near the end there was a crucial one. Crampton should be getting closer but then again our club keeps parading him around as our leader.

-Our completion rate is still poor. We need to learn to hold onto the ball especially in crucial times.

Nevertheless, can't wait to go to my first home game next week and hopefully the boys can make it a special one Also interested to see what Elgey can do in his second game.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

QLD Cup

Surely,surely, Neil has seen enough of Zillman. how many times do we have to see him miss time that inside pass run? not to mention the knock ons at critical times. He MUST go to Qld Cup.

on a positive A WIN! Bird and Myles two of the best on the park.
    Last edited by Titanic Believer; 28-03-15 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Elgeys defence wasn't up to scratch. Hope he gets another chance. Zillman is deadset the worst player in the NRL. My wife had to shut the house up again cause all that was echoing around the neighbourhood was "f@#%ing Zillman" I'm done with idle keyboard threats with this guy, we need to, in mass contact the club and get him ousted or at least someone needs to help him with an off field accident.
    #OUSTZILLMAN
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Surely,surely, Neil has seen enough of Zillman. how many times do we have to see him miss time that inside pass run? not to mention the knock ons at critical times. He MUST go to Qld Cup.
    This. But how many times do we have to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Was thinking a mashup video of Zillman mis-timing that inside pass would one very, very long video!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Was going to say i agree with all of that but the last bit is a bit off. Just lets hope the coach does his job.
    Fair call, I'll recant my "in the heat of the moment" threat on Zillman.

We have played way better than this and lost...so it is just great to get a win when we didn't play overly great.
    Elgey will better for the run but also Bird, Taylor and Falloon (although I think Falloon maybe in trouble with the judiciary) will be better for their second run.

None of you guys get it about Zillman. He works hard at training, damnit!

So good to get that win on the board.

We need to dump Zillman, and stop the herpes from spreading. We also need better control of the ball, and no more Mortimer.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    We have played way better than this and lost...so it is just great to get a win when we didn't play overly great.
    Elgey will better for the run but also Bird, Taylor and Falloon (although I think Falloon maybe in trouble with the judiciary) will be better for their second run.
    Yep its a good sign to play fairly poorly and win. I would have liked Taylor to play more minutes. Falloon will get a few weeks I think. Just lapping up the win with a few beers and frankly i dont care how we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Tend to agree, I missed the last part of JB's post. The rest in regards to Zillman is spot on though.