Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    teke and MT are welcome to Sezer - when he's on the left we have nothing out wide and when he's on the right, well … just the same different side.
    I don't want him. His kicking game today was back to it's woeful worst. Can he ever find the ground with a distance kick - straight down a players throat every time. I have said for a while now he is too slow between the ears and he obviously never looks where the opposition fullback and wingers are as he always puts it straight to them.
    But I don't want to take away from the win. We have deserved to win before today so I'll take it.

we are a missed tackle against the knights and a chancey field from Pat richards from being 3-1 out of four games, while we have played with very poor execution for large periods and given silly penalties like crazy.

saving grace is our ability to remain in the contest and fight till the death. good traits to build on while we establish some form of an attacking plan. there are glimpses here and there. you see every now and then there is a passage that was obviously rehe****d but it needs to be more often.

Will take it, but remember it was the sharks, one of the only teams playing worse than us so far. We need a big rise to compete against even mid tier teams.

but if we fight hard, compete and slowly improve while getting games into LG and Mosely, im ok with that.

also, sign val holmes. a few of us on here said it a few weeks ago...but you give him twice as much as you would give Alex Johnston. He will be a star

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think you meant Dragons.
    Yeah mate - one try each. But this is not a Manly club thread!

Excellent win & very happy with LG's debut his game will improve 10 fold by next week & Paasi will now cement a spot in the 17 , let's hope for Mosely to return for next week as Falloon will be outed for a few weeks after his lifting tackle also agree with most that Myles played very well tonight along with Simpkins..

Bring on the Donkeys
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    i think u should get use to Zillman being fb for the next 3 yrs
    Bout the same time Mateo is off contract?

matty white will find it hard to get back into the team. as will Hala, who i really want to see play for us

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    matty white will find it hard to get back into the team. as will Hala, who i really want to see play for us
    Hala will come through Burliegh when he's right to play as Gordon did today helping the Bears beat Northern Pride today
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Bout the same time Mateo is off contract?
    You keep zilly and I'll keep Mateo
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Excellent win & very happy with LG's debut his game will improve 10 fold by next week & Paasi will now cement a spot in the 17 , let's hope for Mosely to return for next week as Falloon will be outed for a few weeks after his lifting tackle also agree with most that Myles played very well tonight along with Simpkins..

Bring on the Donkeys
    We get Brisbane off the back of a five day turnaround and a trip home from NZ, that's pretty brutal scheduling for them. I hope tomorrow's game is hard, bruising and fast!!

I'm not to sure why people don't think Ryan's doing a good job he made 36 tackles he had to make a lot for LG which is expected I think with LG there they were looking ok together I say give them a few weeks to gel, Ryan's only just getting use to second row, he made a try saver for us at one point. And wow didn't nate have a go tonight? Of he brings that every week we can actually start to compete that's what we need from our captain

As James' critic I point out that he turns like the Titanic and he's got the discipline of a manic Greg Bird but that doesn't mean I don't like or don't want him in the team … I do but not on that edge.

I forgot to mention, I like the way Simpkins, Bird and Taylor just bobbed-up either side.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Our first win of the year. Good tough win. I missed most of the game but saw the Passi and Coke Train tries.

I like Ryan James , but he needs to pull his head in just run straight and hard thats what he is there for. Remember a couple of years ago how well he played , i want to see him play like that again
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    Our first win of the year. Good tough win. I missed most of the game but saw the Passi and Coke Train tries.
    This is not Facebook mate....Can't we just call the players by their names?

It was a win that we needed , but very ugly, a win none the less. I thought Elgey was dominated by the larger personalities in the team and needed to come out of his shell abit , but a good game for game one. I liked the impact our bench guys in Petty and Passi gave us , these two guys played pretty well and IMO thought that Petty was our best forward while out there. Without stating the obvious Hoff needed to our full time FB. SSezer tried to do too much and needs to let LG get more ball. Crampton should come into our centres for the Broncos game.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady