Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Having a halfback that takes the ball to the line, has quick hands, can kick a bit and put players into holes is something that I thought only other clubs were allowed to have.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

I think the number 7 is LG's to lose now. He has shown enough imo to keep Mortimer out. Also I would like to see Falloon to come off the bench and use his zippy speed out of dummy half on tired defenders.

Rep Player

Finally! Was pretty much the exact repeat of our first 3 games and yet somehow we get the win!!! Our ball control and discipline are still abysmal but god it feels good to get a win. Myles was immense tonight! LG great debut! Sure there was good and bad but give him time and he will come good I'd rather continue with him and our attack look intimidating rather than the nothing Mortimer was offering up each week. Amazing to think we could be 3 from 4 at this stage. Lets hope this puts some faith back in the team that they can get the job done and lets keep kicking on!!

Finally Zillman....zilly.....the zilolololo! This joke has gone far enough now. You have your 150 games good for you but please go away and dont bother us anymore. You cant hack it in the current NRL and are a detriment to our team. I am honestly beggining to think Henry may not be the coach to lead us into the future if he continues with Zillman and especially switching him to Fullback 10mins in tonight. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but if I see Zillman named next week then I cannot continue to support him as our coach.

time to make the hard decision. Time to blood Crampton and time to GO zillman!!

I am a bit surprised by the rating of LG's performance to be honest. I thought it was about a 5 out of 10 but if this is rebuilding year he must be persevered with as he will only get better. You could see that he has it.

I wasn't expecting miracles from LG tonight. But considering it was his debut, it wasn't too shabby at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I am a bit surprised by the rating of LG's performance to be honest. I thought it was about a 5 out of 10 but if this is rebuilding year he must be persevered with as he will only get better. You could see that he has it.
    Definitely. All things considered it was a solid debut and it's clear he offers more than Morts

Rep Player

Agreed! Yeah wasn't the ushering in of the newest NRL superstar but its a kid getting a go proving he can hack it in the NRL. Still alot to do but the only way he is going to get where he needs to be is to keep giving him a go. I'd rather see him fail and learn then watch Mortimer fail knowing that we have no future with him.

5 out of 10 when compared to our overall performance tonight as a team is fantastic. Not trying to stir the pot, I mean, we won, but we were awful. We are getting murdered up the middle because we can't control the speed of the ruck.

In press conference Henry confirmed that we are in negotiations with LG to extend his contract although there is interest from other clubs. Fingers crossed we can lock him down.

yeah LG was about a 5. a few nice touches, some nice runs at the line, and looked like he was just testing out his new car, seeing the limits and judging what he was up against. He will improve. He did miss a few tackles, but they put it on him to test him, and most halves miss tackles in msot matches... we were just looking at him closely cos he is a small kid on debut.

Myles was Myles better. Bird was strong in play, but off the ball he was a mess giving penalties on our line. Its really frustrating me. In other sports, or maybe just teams with better accountability, your team mates would have pulled you up by now asking whether you're helping or hurting.

Roberts was pretty poor early, and got no good ball still, but managed to get 2 tries. Wade graham hit him on the chest better than any Titan has in his year with us.

Zill did us proud by playing his 150th game true to the fashion he has played the other 149. i'll let you all decide if that's a compliment or not.

Taylor was strong early. really strong actually. in defence especially. probably why he only lasted 20 mins. but anyone who says he is lazy doesn't watch football.

We got the win, but at 18-18 i wished we got to see Moseley there to spr=ark something.

happy for Paasi. good fella, well esrnt try and had a few good carries.

James hurts as much as he helps i think.

A win is a win. Played very patchy, i thought Elgey played well, yo could see he was nervous but thats to be expected. Give him more time and the right guidance and he will be a star, Bird played strong with some good carrys, Ryan James needs to go back to Qcup and learn basics and show some discipline with the ball. as we all said Zillman needs to be lost in the desert some where never to be seen again.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Wow!! I'm amazed by the sentiments on here tonight. I thought people would be more excited by what they saw tonight. I totally, 100%, understand the Zillman frustration but after those heartbreaking losses v the Tigers and Knights I'm just so happy. Especially with a big Friday night home game on deck!!

Elgey didn't really do anything but that was always going to be a very, very tough place to debut - I'm really excited about seeing him with a full week of training and in a more open and flowing game v the Broncos.

Roberts is a jet. He actually makes an opposition team defend him.

Think about where we were at after the round 2 loss. Think about where we were when it looked like Gordon had scored!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at Ennis!!

In no year like this, I really think we have no choice but to really enjoy moments such as these. I know I am!!!

I think the James on the edge experiment can now be considered a fail … he can't run holes at all and LG hit him pretty fairly a couple of times and James had nothing. He also seems to play like that when Bird is around. I wouldn't send him back but I would have a word in his ear and then put him in the middle where he belongs … he is a Kite type player with poor discipline.

I just can't imagine how we would look with a real left centre. I just can't imagine how Roberts would go with some early ball and apart from his goal kicking, teke and MT are welcome to Sezer - when he's on the left we have nothing out wide and when he's on the right, well … just the same different side.

Loved the win but now reality will kick in - I hope the Warriors smash Waynes' girls badly.
    Last edited by Titanic; 28-03-15 at 10:21 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I can see the sharkies rolling up the middle for an easy win
    I think you meant Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think you meant Dragons.
    i think u should get use to Zillman being fb for the next 3 yrs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]